Recreation & Temptation

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of the chapter: The wanted- Glad you Came

 

 

 

 

Out with the old, In with the new.

 

Key POV

"What do you wanna do?" I ask her with a big smile on my face. I decided to take her out today at all the places around town.

She thinks about it for a while. "Lets go Ice skateing!" 

"Ice Skateing?" I question her choice. "I dont even know how to ice skate!"

She laughs. "Neither do I! C'mon take me! It'll be fun!"

Before I can even think about it, She yanks my hand and takes me across the street to the Rink.

I nervously and unwillingly put on my skates.

She already put hers on.

"HURRY!" She rushes me.

I lace them up and then get up. This is going to be a bad idea... I can feel it.

~~~

 

"Woo! This is fun!!" Avilyn shouts as she skates around like a pro while I cling to the sides, desperate not to fall.

"She comes over by me. "Key let go of the side!"

I shake my head. "Na uh..."

She puts her hand on her hips and gives me a look.

"I'll fall!" I tell her. And get my poor booty all ice cold. 

She rolls her eyes. "Take my hand." 

She stretches her hand out and I hold onto it slowly coming off the side.

My eyes bug out. "WOAH WOAH WOAH!" 

She laughs and pulls me showing me how to skate. 

"See its not that-"

 A kid suddenly bumps into my shoulder and knocks me to the ground. I just lay there not even bothering to get up.

"Key, get up." She tells me.

I lay still.

"Key..."

I can't hear her. 

She suddenly takes my hand and begins draggin me around. My sweater slides up and my bare skin touches the ice cold floor.

"OW OW OW!!! OKAY OKAY IM GETTING UP!" I pull myself up and my eyes widen at how close we are. She returns the same look at me as I gulp. My lips are almost touching hers... just lean in a little mor-

Suddenly the same kid bumps into me, sending me in a spinning frenzy. 

"A-A-A-Vilyn!" I shout as I'm flipping around trying to grab onto something. 

Too late, my face smacks against the glass window. "UGH..." I groan in pain. I hear Avilyn break out into giggles.

"Im done." I state while clumsily grabbing onto the railing and working my way to take off my skates.

"No!Just skate once around the rink with me and then we can go home! I promise!" She tells me. I feel bad, I'm supposed to be showing her a good time, but instead I'm only being selfish.

I pout. "Fine!"

Who knew that someone can turn your hatred into love.

========

On our way home, Avilyn spotted a jewelery shop she wanted to check out. I smiled at her as I decided to take her in. I watch as her eyes grow wide at all the sparkling necklaces, rings, earings, and bracelets around her. 

"WOW~!" she peers into the glass as she looks at them all.

A woman comes over and smiles at us.

"Hey welcome! Anything in particular you guys are looking for?" She asks sweetly. A little too sweetly.

I look up at her and raise an eyebrow. As I do so, drops.

"OMO! You're SHINee's Key!" She exclaims excitidly. Avilyn looks at us confused at the woman's excitement.

I smile at her. "Not anymore." I tell her.

"What! OMG WHY! Can I take a picture with you? An autograph? Something! Can you sign something here?" She overfloods me with questions it disguists me. 

I shake my head. "I just want to buy something for her and get out of here. " I bluntly tell her. She looks a little taken a back but nods her head.

"What do you want Avilyn?" I ask placing my hand on her shoulder as we peer into the glass. 

She smiles at me. "You don't have to get me anything..." She shakes her head, but suddenly stops and looks at a cute necklace with a heart locket on it.

I smile at her. 

'Gimme the one with the locket, " I tell the lady while pulling out my wallet.

Avilyn blushes as she stutters denying.

I carefully take the necklace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter