URGENCY

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{PREVIOUSLY}

 

"NO JONGHYUN ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" I desperately cry out! I collapse on the bed. Now what are they going to think!

Key lets out a laugh. He slowly sits up and quickly changes into his pants. I blush and look away.

"That was hilarious!" He laughed some more.

"SHUT UP!" I shout at him as I grab a pillow to hit him with.

He catches the pillow and pulls me in for a hug.

"What is with you and throwing things? Seriously!" He teases me. I just look at him. The smile comes off his face. He lets go of me and slowly brushes my hair out of my face. I watch his hand as he slowly does it. Then he places his hand behind my neck and slowly gets up, leaning forward. I don't move an inch as he slowly gets rid of the space between us. He looks me in the eyes, then down at my lips. He leans forward just a little more...

and...

 

CHAPTER 13: URGENCY

 

 

"KEY?" I ask him confused. He smiles at me and rests his hot forehead against mine. He let's go of my neck and  lays himself back down. 

Is he okay? Did he pass out?

I lean over him a little to feel his temperature, but in the process my knee accidentally steps on his leg and I tumble over next to him. I blush and try to get up, but Key protests. 

"Stay," he whispers. I lay back down and stare at him. He must have gotten really sick while waiting for me. But why would he be out there for so long? He could have just come back on his own. I yawn. Today's been a really long day and I realize I'm more sleepy than I actually thought. I find myself slowly falling asleep.

KEY POV

------------------------

I open my eyes and automatically feel refreshed. Last night was all just a blur in my memories. All I can remember is that I wasn't feeling that well and Taemin... Who could forget that twerp. I sit up and stretch as I do so I hear someone move next to me. I jerk my head to my side and catch Avilyn laying right next to me.

"WHAT!?" I  shout.

Why does this keep happening? 

I look around the room and notice that Naomi is already up and I could hear everybody eating breakfast still. I get up and walk outside. 

"Finally, you're up! We were wondering what took you guys forever to get up... well maybe not." Onew says and Jonghyun elbows him pretty hard and covers it up with nervous laughter.

"Pancakes?" He offers me some and I take them. Naomi just stares at me. I uncomfortably eat my pancakes.

"Avilyn still isn't up?" She questions me and I respond to her shaking my head. 

"That's weird. She usually doesn't wake up late." She mumbles and frowns. 

"WELLL," Jonghyun begins, "There are possible reasons why she is sleeping up so late. 1) they-"

This time it was Onew's turn to stomp on Jonghyun's foot. 

"Sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter