Don't call my name

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Avilyn POV

 

I tear up and look at him. "Get out," I whisper.

He stops and looks up at me. "w-what?" he asks me to repeat myself.

I scoff and look at him. "GET OUT!" I nearly shriek.

He sits up quickly in realization that my memories have come back to me.

I just keep looking at him as tears well up in my eyes. 

He reaches for my hands and I pull away.

"You took advantage of me!"

He shook his head. "No! I..." He looked down.

I nod my head.  "Just what I thought. You can't even explain yourself! You took something from me that you can never give back! I hate you, Kim Kibum!" I push him away from me as hard as I can. I get up and he rolls off the bed and catches me.

"Let go." I tell him with tears in my eyes. "This is awkward because we're both . Get clothes on and get out of my sight." 

He blushes and looks down. 

I just shake my head and run into the shower.

 

KEY POV

I groan and sit on the front steps.  I cover my face with my hands and sit there for a while. What has my life come to? I suddenly hear a car pull up around the corner. I sit up and curiously take a peek. "An SM car...?" I squint and notice its one of the company's car. I jolt up and stare at it. I see one of the men step out and I jump into the bushes. 

"Im here. I'll get the girl..." A man says.

My eyes nearly pop out of my head. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter