SIDE STORY: I love her, but I hate her

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIDE STORY TOLD IN KEY'S POV.

 

How do you tell the person you've admired you're whole life that you aren't allowed to remember them?

 

 

 

*This is the whole How we met scene... its pretty much the same as Avilyn's Skip it if you must*

F L A SH B A C K

"Just sit at the usual chair and don't disturb me, Daddy's got a touch job to do."  

I nod and find myself a cozy spot in the waiting room. I look around at all the different people just waiting to hear good news or bad news. I open up my coloring book and begin to draw. I smile in comfort. Art is what I like to do and It'll never change. All of a sudden I notice a girl crying in the living room. She was the most adorable thing i have ever seen. She had long black hair that waved towards the bottom and eyes a light caramel in color. I really wanted to become her friend, but nobody in the past ever really liked me. Her sister is telling her something about her father. I decide to draw her on my paper, but instead of crying she's smiling. Then, I look back up.

"It'll be okay!" I try to smile, but it probably came out awkward in the process. The girl stops crying and finally looks at me. I nervously play with my fingers.

She frowns and looks at me with a little bit of hope. "How do you know?"

"My daddy is an amazing healer! He'll save him I promise!"

She doesn't look to happy so I grab my two pencils as an idea pops in my head.   "Hey look over here!" I  shout and twirl them weirdly on the side of my head and make a weird face. she giggles and it rings through the hallways.   "You have a pretty smile!" I let her know.   She walks towards me and takes a look at my drawings. I nervously watch her face expressions as they turn from sad to happy. She's glowing.... does she know she glows??   "Wow!!" she exclaims excitedly.   I take out the paper and hand. "Will you be my friend?" I ask and blush at the same time.   When she nods, I introduce myself, "My name is Kibum Kim you can call my bummie or Key!"   "My name is Avilyn Park." She tells me.

I hold out my pinky, "Friends?" I don't want to lose her. She accepts.

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K

 

 

 

RING RING RING!

I open my eyes as my alarm clock rings. 3:45 am. I look at my phone New text message from Taemin. I sigh as I open up the message.

Taemin: -.- EARTH TO HYUNG. WHERE ARE YOU?!

Taemin: WE'RE GETTING PUNISHED BECAUSE OF YOU!

Taemin: PS. Buy me banana milk?? pls e u e

I laugh, but cuddle the blankets around me. Im rebelling. I close my eyes and dream a little more.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

"I'll show them! I'll be better than them! No way would I be a snob like them!" I had said angered by the fat bully pointing out my flaws.

So I took action. I moved away that year due to my fathers job at a new hospital. I was walking home from my new school one day when I noticed an old lady struggling to rake her leaves. I rush into the lawn. "Do you need help?" an 11 year old me asked her.

She smiled at me. "Why thank you dear, I'd appreciate that."

I threw my backpack to the side and began raking the leaves. I was so focused I didn't even realize how long I've been working. She comes out and hands me a cup of hot cocoa. I bow down and thank her.

"Can you sing me a song?" she asks me while taking a seat in her lawn chair.

"A song?" I ask. I've never even sung before.

"My grandson used to help me out and sing at the same time... but he got an actual career out of it and is currently working as a trainee... im sure he'll debut soon."

I smile. "Sure, any song?" I ask.  

she nods. I open my mouth and sing Rihanna's Take a bow. I feel my voice come out and ring from my throat. I sing each note carefully and let my emotions string along with them.. At the end, she claps rapidly.

"Wow!! That was amazing! You should really take a bow."

I lean on the rake and laugh.

"So young.... but you have a powerful voice. Do you like to sing and dance."

"To tell you the truth, I haven't even done any of....this....at all." I bite my lip. She gets up and pats my head.

"How about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter