oh baby you...

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ You're so unbelievable right now ~

. . . . .

I quickly look around us, taking in the whole messy scene. I run my fingers through my hair, starting to panic as I take in the scene. 

"No,no, no... " I mumble over and over. Key stirs a little and I look at him furiously. What has he done? I grip my head as memories of when I had amnesia come to me. I remember everything, but what I remember most was before I collapsed. I clutch my chest at all the mixed emotions going on. Anger at how he yelled at me and said such hurtful things. Sadness because I couldn't enjoy those sweet moments with him.  Confusion because of the things Key did and said.

Key mumbles and makes some noise as he wakes up and looks at me. He smiles his gentle smile and caresses my cheek. I widen my eyes and look at him. "Morning beautiful," he says.

What do I do? What do I say?

He traces circles around my shoulders and then chuckles as he hugs his pillow and smiles into it. 

"You know.. that's my favorite memory now." He shyly looks up and smiles. "I hope you get your memories back. As soon as you do, I'm going to ask  you to be mine forever."

I look away in panic and bite my lip.

He looks back down and keeps that smile on his face. "I don't think you'll remember any of this when you get your memory back, but I hope I can make you fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter