Is He Alright?

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I love you

I love you

I love you

I'd shout it a thousand times if I could

 

 

 

"Don't open your eyes. Avilyn." Luhan whispers. Everyone stood in the basement in complete shock.

Avilyn lets out a shaky breath, scared at what the boys could be so afraid if she opened her eyes. 

She knew Key wouldn't turn out without a single scratch, but how bad was it?

Everyone was in complete silent as they stared at the bloody mess in front of them. TOP had come down while they were fighting and took down SM just in time. SM didn't fire his gun at Key.  The moment he was about to fire, TOP came down and shot SM. Top took on the other guys as quickly as he could. He managed to make it with only a cut on his right cheek .

Now, Top stood wiping his cheek and bending down in front of a broken Key.

"Is he alive...?" Lay whispers. 

Avilyn gasps and opens her eyes. 

Kris pushes Luhan upstairs. "Don't let her see.'

Avilyn frantically tries to look as Luhan fights her off and hurriedly takes her upstairs. 

"No! NO!" She shouts. "Let me look! " She breaks into sobs. "Key.. "

Key lay on in his own puddle of blood unconcious from all the beatings. Kris crouches down next to him and feels if he has a pulse, afraid if he doesn't.

"He's somehow still alive," Kris tells them, breathless in shock. 

The other rush to his side. Xiumin and Chen work on cutting the rope that binded Key onto his chair.

"Ugh..," Lay squeezes his eyes shut. "There's so much blood."

Xiumin and Chen manage to untie Key and Kris lifts him into his arms. He has one last look around the room. 

"This is going to be hard to clean. " Tao whistles. 

Kris nods as he goes up the stairs. GD offers up to drive him in a rush to the nearest hosptial. Kris manages to make it past Avilyn and Luhan and puts Key in the backseat of GD's car.  They're not allowed to call the ambulance.What would happen if they made that phone call from their company? It won't only make SM look bad, but everyone else No one would be purchasing albums without fear what artists suffered while recording. All sorts of rumors would be spread. 

Luhan wipes the tears falling down Avilyn's cheeks. Avilyn had caught a glimpse of Key's limp body as Kris carried him off into the car. Her whole body quivers as she sobs. "Oh god," She tries to wipe the tears away. "He's not going to make it!" 

Luhan bites his lip to refrain from saying anything. He can't lie to the girl he just met. However, even he knows Key isn't going to make it.  Luhan's gentle hands hold her arms away from her face. He gives her one of his comforting smiles as he tries to comfort her. "He put on a good fight from the looks of it. Your Key knew there was someone waiting for him if he pulled through it all. He was fighting for you."

She angrily pulls away. "And I wasted it all! I was cruel and mean! I was a jerk to him!" 

Luhan shakes his head. 

"Yes!" She screams, angered. She starts to angrily knock things off the desk.

"Avilyn, Avilyn , stop!" Luhan urgently grabs her wrists together and she falls apart. 

Avilyn can't take the stress anymore and collapses on Luhan.

Luhan makes sure to catch her before she falls and lifts her up in his arms. 

He struggles to look for his phone in his pocket and dials the SHINee dorm.

"Hello? Onew? You're not going to believe this..."

 

 

~

 

Xiumin immediately makes a phone call to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter