I will listen

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Key smiles and holds her hand tightly.

"I remember when I first met you, Avi. You were crying at the hospital... I was just coloring in my art book. I thought you were the most adorable girl I have ever seen." He chuckles. "You came over and took note of my artwork. It was the first time I ever let anyone even glance at it. If my father ever laid eyes on it, he would've ripped it to shreds. You didn't do that. Instead, you looked at it and your eyes sparkled. Even though you were sad because of your dad, I still made you smile. I didn't want to lose you as my friend. Everyday I would arrive at that hospital glad to see you there. You were my first and only friend. I never got along with the neighborhood kids because they were all snobby. You know I grew up in a wealthy family, but after my mom's death... my dad never dared to spend any of his money on me. I would hate going home because I'd have to face my father alone. I couldn't stand the constant yelling and beating, I really couldn't. I would curl up in my bed and often think why I was put on this earth. What purpose do I have? When I met you, I realized you were the reason, Avi...

I got bullied in school because of the hand me downs I wore. I was embarrassed and could never speak up for myself, but you did," He gives her hand a tight squeeze and smiles. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You made me realize that maybe there is someone out there that cares for me.""

Avilyn smiles at him endearingly. "I felt that I had to protect you." She laughs lightly. "I felt you were fragile, Kibum. However, you were also my best friend. What are friends for?"

Key smiles and nods. "That day when that bully threw those gym socks at me, I had so much hatred towards everybody. It wasn't that kid that even started it. That kid instead made me realize I had to do something about it. I couldn't let my father treat me that way anymore and I couldn't let people look down on me.

One day while I was walking home, I saw a lady raking leaves. She was so old that I thought she wouldn't be able to rake those leaves all by herself!"

Avilyn let out a cute chuckle and continued to watch Key tell his story.

"While working for her, she told me to sing her a song. So I did. She was so amazed! She told me her grandson was also a singer and that I should try out."

Avilyn smiled. "Who was her grandson? Did she tell you?"

Key nods. "Eunhyuk!"

"No way! Really? That's amazing!" Avilyn smiled.

Key nodded, " Neh! neh! So I tried out for SM entertainment. I decided what better way to get back at everyone than by become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter