Kill

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll do anything to protect you, I swear.

 

AVILYN POV

I slowly step out of the shower and look myself in the mirror. I rub my aching body and think back to when Key was smiling.

"Aish.. why are you always in my mind... " I replay the moments when he yelled at me and made me cry. "I really hate you.. really do." I grip my head spinning around from all the questions running through my mind. Why did he kiss me and mess up my life like this? I can only get the answers from one guy... 

I quickly change and open my front door to see if I see him. He's gone...

I look down and notice his cell phone dropped on the floor. I bend down and open it up. Why did he leave his phone? Silly... now I can't call you and apoligize.....

KEY POV

"Look at me when I talk." HE said. I keep my eyes on the ground, angered. This man is a psycho, he doesn't deserve for me to respect him. I'm in the Building's basement's basement. Something I've never even thought existed. It's a cold, dimly lit place not even finished. He tied my hands up and placed me on a stone block.I keep my head low and refuse to look up.

"So you want cooperate huh?" SM asked me. "Tch. Annoying brat. I give you everything you wanted and this is how you repay me?"

I barely look at him and grind my teeth together. "You used me."

He chuckles. "Glad you found out the truth. It was getting harder and harder to keep it a secret. Yes, Indeed, I did use you."

I look up at him, glaring. "WHY?!" I shout in anger. Why was it me? 

SM Smiles crookedly. "Calm down. It wasn't you I intended to hurt. It was that girlfriend of yours."

I tear up a little. She isn't my girlfriend... 

He chuckles. "But I can see you even failed to gain her love."

I narrow my eyes at him, my heart throbbing in pain from his true words. I did fail in the end. I only hurt her more.

He walks around the place, swinging a wooden stick in his hands.

"But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter