I'm flying soo high above the clouds.

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AVILYN POV

Key screams like some wild animal is trying to rip his head off. I don't blame him, not this time. I gulp as I read the sign he was screaming at. 

 THE SUICIDE  

Oh my god. The SUICIDE is the 400 feet tall rollercoaster that  has been receiving a lot of fame lately. It's a new rollercoaster this theme park built and I'm pretty sure there's a label on that sign somewhere that says "NOT FOR THE LIGHTHEARTED or ILL" I am really ILL right now. I swallow the big wad of saliva that keeps returning and look at Key who looks like he's about to cry. He's deathly afraid of heights and so am I.

"OH~" He closes his eyes shut and hides his face in his arm. "I'm going to murder Taemin. This time for real."

I can't even talk, that's how scared I am. 

"READY?" The person working the machine says with a huge grin on his face, I'm sure he enjoys what he does. 

Before I can even think we're being shot up at the speed of light. I let out a scream and Key lets out a trillion short ones. I reach out and Grab Key's hand.

"OW!!!!!!!!!!!! MY hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouts. I feel my whole body tense up as the ride feels like it's going to go back down, but it doesn't it leaves us hanging for a second. I feel like I'm a river of sweat and I can feel Key's hand shaking in mine. 

"OH MY GOD!!" He shouts as he looks at the ground. 

"LET ME OFF THE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! I PEED MY PANTS! LET ME OFF!" 

right when he said that our seats eject forward and now we're hanging by a harness.

"OH!" Key begins to whimper as we're now standing on a very thin platform. It shakes a little and I scream and grab onto Key.

"Key, I love you!" I tell him as I hug him. Might as well say our goodbyes.

"I love you too!" Key begins to really cry now. Suddenly, the platform tilts forward and we go flying off it. 

I scream as we are falling to the ground, but before we landed... 

A clear bouncy cushiony water bed catches us. We bounce a little and I feel like the wind got knocked out of me. I look for Key who fell straight forward like a pin. He hits the bed pretty hard, and shouts in pain. 

"OW! MY LEG!!!" He holds it in pain.

I just lay in my bed and the gates open. Taemin and Jonghyun run into and check us out.

"Avilyn?! Key?" They shout. Taemin spots me and holds his hand out for me to take it. I slowly try to sit up and crawl to him. I extend my hand which is shaking like someone's shaking me violently.

Taemin takes it and pulls me off the tall jello like cushion.I land on him and he carries me. I dig my face into his shoulder and hold him tight. 

"I'm sorry!" He apologizes. "Are you afraid of heights?"

I nod and he pets my hair. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were! Until I saw how pale your face got once you were being launched in the air."

I slowly slide off of him and turn to look for Key, whom I'm deeply worried about. Jonghyun helps Key get off the thing and carries him on his back. 

"I'm sorry are you afraid of heights?" He jokes.

Key punches Jjong. "P-P-A~b-bo." Key's teeth shake and he's barely able to get a word.

Taemin and Jonghyun walk us to a bench and we take a seat, taking a breather.

"OU-AH~" Key holds onto his knees and takes in deep breaths. I do the same.

"My leg hurts. That ride should be ILLEGAL." Key complains. "No one in their right mind would go on..." Key's voice trails off as he looks at the ride. Everyone's eyes follow his  gaze. Our  mouths drop.

"TAEMIN?!" we shout. Taemin looks at us from the tall platform and waves. We can hardly see him, but we saw the bracelet that slipped off his hand and landed on the ground, HARD. So hard it breaks.

:O That could be Taemin.

Everyone rushes to the gate.

"YAH! TAEMIN GET OFF THAT RIDE RIGHT NOW~~~~~!" Key shouts out, but I doubt Taemin heard him. We watch as Taemin jumps off the platform and comes f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter