Like A Rollercoaster Ride~

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guest appearances:

Key POV

 

My alarm clock rings and I slam my hand on the snooze to shut it off. I really am not in the mood to wake up. My aunt is going to send her twins over for me to take care of. On top of that, There's school tomorrow. Ugh, life is unfair T_T

I feel something jump on top of me and My eyes jolt awake.

"KEY APPA~!"

APPA?! I turn around and see a 4 year old kid next to me frowning. I sit up a little.

"What?" I ask it.

"Wake up. Ryn Umma  wants Key Appa up!" The little boy stretches his hands up to signify my awakening. But really, i just ignore him and go back to sleep. 

"KEY~~~!!!!!!!!!!" He screams into my ear. I take a pillow and cover my ear with it. I still can hear him, but the little boy doesn't know this. He huffs and puffs and gets on the bed. He jumps up and down shouting for me to walk up. I feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head, but being stubborn I don't get up. He lets out a sigh and collapses on top of me.

"Key appa~" He says defeated with his arms hanging limply at  his sides. "Minhyuk wants you to listen to him."

I hear him sniffle, and feel a little guilty. So I turn to my side quickly and he rolls off and that's when I attack him in tickles.

He lets out a burst of giggles and I laugh with him. 

"Appa's up. Why do you want me up anyway?" I ask him.

He just smiles at me and I hear a set of footsteps walk into the room.

"Rollercoaster~" The girl twin says  while clapping her hands.

I raise an eyebrow confused and Avilyn walks into the room.

"We're going to the theme park. " She says with a smile.

I don't smile. I frown... because if theres anything more that I hate in the world it's

high and mighty tall roller coasters.

 

CHAPTER 13: LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE

I hold onto Minhyuk's hand as we head to the entrance of the theme park.  Avilyn is holding Minyoung's hand. I groan as we stand in line to pay our entrance fees. 

"WHY?" I ask out loud.  I turn to face Avilyn. "Taemin was free today!"

Avilyn rolls her eyes and takes  money out of her pocket.  

This is actually the one and only time I would prefer Taemin to be in my position. It's our turn to pay and we face the ticket booth.

"AWWW~~ SO CUTE!" A teen worker shouts as she takes a look at the twins. She turns to shout at the others in the large booth.

"Look! Two cute little ullzangs!" A swarm of woman all ages and sizes zoom out to the window and squeal in delight at the sight of Minhyuk and Minyoung. 

"How old is he?" A woman shouts from the back. The teen looks at him and asks me.

"4." I tell her with a bored expression on my face. Can't we just pay and leave?! 

They reach over to pinch Minhyuk's cheeks. "So what are you here for?" They ask him, expecting a ride, mascot, or treat stand as an answer.

"Ummm, " Minhyuk places a finger on his mouth and then looks up at me. "Key appa and Minhyuk go on BIG KID rorrercoaster together!!"

"APPA?' The girl looks taken aback at his response and I don't answer in order to just get the HECK going.

"OH~~ so you're the Umma?" She points at Avilyn who shakes her head. 

"Look lady, How old do we loo-" I begin to say, but she interrupts me.

"And you guys must be the rest of the family." She says pointing somew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter