Epilogue

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                       Every breath I take

Every Step I take

Every Smile I make

Will be with you

 

 

Epilogue

"How much do you love me~? " Key Cooed as he had his hands placed on Avilyn hips, who was currently sitting on him.

She let out an adorable giggle and leaned down to press her forehead against his. 

"A lot~" She whispers.

Key smirks. "What? I can't hear you."

Avilyn just rolls her eyes and shouts playfully. "A lot~!!"

Key seemed satisfied and pecks her. "That's what I wanted to hear."

Avilyn shook her head and gently swept his hair to the side and touched his closed eye. Key had healed completely except the vision in his eye would blur at times.

For them, memories of the past would never be forgotten. 

Key took in a deep breath and wrapped his arms tightly around Avilyn's waist and hugged her tight. 

She laid ontop of him and closed her eyes.

Key reaches out for the blanket and wraps it around them comfortably.

Avilyn murmurs sweetly, "I'm glad you're okay now."

Key glances at her and gives her a smile followed by a nod. He was happy as well. "It's all thanks to you, Avi."

Aviliyn smiled and listened to the steady heartbeat of her lover. She slid her hand out towards Key's and interlocked their fingers together, giving his hand a squeeze. 

They were both silent for a while, one thinking of the past , the other thinking of the future.

Key softly spoke out, "Marry me, Avilyn."

Avilyn's eyes opened slowly and she blinked in confusion. She slowly sat up and look at Key. Her cheeks were blushing a little at what she thought she heard. "H-huh?"

Key smiled and tucked a loose strand behind her ear and smiled. He her cheek with his thumb. "Marry me."

Avilyn shyly looked down. "Key.... I.... d-do you really want to?"

She was suddenly so shy. I mean marriage was something she never imagined. She couldn't imagine being married this young. However, something about being married with Key at a young age, fascinated her. She felt that it would be perfect.

Key nodded and hugged her. "I really really want to."

She smiled as she laid back down, Key's arms wrapped tight around. 

Avilyn answered with blushing cheeks. "Let's get married."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Tap tap tap. Giggle Giggle.

"Avilyn! This is no time to be laughing!" Darla, Avilyn's older sister, desperately tries to follow her younger sister.

"I'm just so..... Happy."

Darla tried to grab the trunk of Avilyn's dress as she runs to the church.

That's right, her little sister is getting married.

However, on their way to the wedding, their car had broke down.

The two sisters had nothing else in mind except run. Run because the person on the other end is none other than Kim Kibum.

Avilyn ran the 3 blocks with a huge smile on her face while her sister felt like an idiot trying to keep from anything ripping or getting ruined.

"Jeez. If I had known this was going to be so much trouble..." Darla said.

"Shuddup, " Avilyn giggled. Her heart was beating rapidly by the time she finally made it to the door.

She takes a deep breath as she fixes her hair and places her hands on the door handles. With a huge yank she starts to walk inside.

Darla takes a quick peak in a mirror outside and helps Avilyn prepare herself. "Okay, you're lucky you made it in one piece."

Minho approached the two girls looking stunningly handsome in his suit. "Hey, Ready?"

Avilyn smiled at Minho and nodded. Avilyn's dad had passed away when she was little so Minho decided that he would take the place as her father that night.

Darla gave them a thumbs up before walking down. She was one of the bridesmaids alongside Avilyn's younger sister, Naomi.

The music had already started and Avilyn was getting nervous as ever. Minho gave her a reassuring smile that everything was going to be alright.

"You look beautiful." He complimented her, making her smile. She thanked him and began walking down the aisle.

She smiled at all her relatives and made sure to smile at Key's also. She caught sight of her friends. Surprisingly, Mary and Niel were among the crowd. Mary gave her a little nod and smiled brightly. Mary wanted to show Avilyn that she was sorry and she couldn't be more proud than to see her friend getting married.

Avilyn returned with another nod and smile. She knew Mary just wanted the best for her after all. Next, she saw the other silly SHINee oppas. Each smiling and waving. Jonghyun giving her a cheesy smile and Onew waving at her. As Onew waved, he accidentally ended up smacking Jonghyun. She saw Jonghyun shut his left eye as it got hit and he just mouthed "Ow" and with a chuckle he was good to go. She giggled softly to herself. Somehow, she couldn't help  but feel that Taemin should've been there. Not the wild and horrid Taemin, but the nice sweet Taemin she knew. Taemin had been her other best friend and she couldn't help but miss the little adventures they had together. She just shook her head to keep from remembering his passing.

The minute her eyes laid on Key, she felt butterflies flutter wildly in her stomach. He looked like the most handsome guy to ever walk on this planet. His hair was styled to the side and his charming smile made him glow. His smile grew wider when he saw Avilyn approaching. He too was nervous, but when they both saw each other , they felt better.

Key stretched his hand out to Avilyn, who took it.

"Wow," Key mouthed at her.

A blush crept on Avilyn's cheeks as she shyly thanked him.

Key's eyes lingered on her a few more minutes, showing compassion and love , before turning to the priest. Key stood up nice and tall , with his head held high. Today was a very important day for him, for them. 

The two of them held each other hands tightly throughout the ceremony until the final moment. 

"Do you, Avilyn Park, take Kim Kibum to be be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

Avilyn stared into Key's eyes and nodded her head and smiled charmingly. "I do."

Key couldn't help, but grin wide. He was so full of happiness and smiles that he didn't hear when it was his turn to say "I do". It was when he saw Avilyn grow a little nervous and the Priest repeat his name when he realized he had forgotten to speak. I mean , wasn't it obvious?

"Oh! I do!" He chuckled softly.

Avilyn smiled and the priest let him kiss her. 

"I prounce you guys Mr. and  Mrs. Kim Kibum.  You may now kiss the bride."

The priest was barely finished, when Key had wrapped his arm around Avilyns waist, throwing over the veil and kissing her.

The whole place stood up and clapped as the two newly weds walked down the aisle.

"We're finally Married," Key whispered to Avilyn. She glanced up at him and smiled.

"I'm so happy, I think I could cry," She admits.

 

~*~~*~*~*~

It was a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter