THE LOVE GAME

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin can be really evil sometimes... He's basically saying if I don't go on a date with him, He's going to tell Key I have a crush on him.

 

 

WHICH I DON'T! Atleast I don't think I do.. I mean He's cute, funny...

WAIT NO. NOT CUTE NOT FUNNY.

He's.... Key.

UGH! asjfljaslfdl My head really hurts right now to the point that I can't even think.

I already promised Taemin I would go on this date with him anyway, so there's no turning back now.

We got a call from the guy in charge of our apartment building and our room was repaired. Key's will be done sometime this week. 

I pull out my phone and text Taemin.

TXT to: Taemin 12:00pm Hey, when should I meet you at the Plaza?

 

Txt frm: TAEMIN 12:01 pm In 10 minutes (: 

I take a deep breath as I get up and look in my closet for something for me to wear. Since when was Taemin interested in me? Is Taemin interested in me? Maybe this is like a best friends date... 

YEAH, that must be it.

KEY POV


"Why don't you stay~" Jonghyun whines as he grabs my wrist. I keep tugging my hand away, trying to pull free. I only stayed in the SHINee dorm to watch over Avilyn and now that we can go back I'm not going to spend anymore time with these dorks.

"NO!" I shout and finally pull away. 

Jonghyun pouts. "What am I going to do without my best friend?" 

I roll my eyes. "It's not like I'm dying!"

Suddenly, Taemin comes out from his room dressed in real NICE attire. Too nice... 

[[[OOO]]HHH BABY!♥]

My  eyes narrow like it's my job. 

"Taemin... where the heck are you going." I question him. He does a spin and puts his arms out.

"What do you think." He winks and moonwalks over to me. I shove Jonghyun to the side and grab Taemin by his vest.

"I think you look a little TOO GOOD. " I tell him. He lets out a hearty laugh. 

"Thank you  Umma. I'm just trying to impress my date tonight."

My eyes widen like someone is squeezing my head and they have no choice but to pop out. WOAH WOAH WOAH. His DATE?! He can DATE?! There are so many things wrong with this. 

1. SM won't let me date.. BUT TAEMIN CAN?

2. TAEMIN IS GOING ON A DATE??!?!? ISN'T HE TOO YOUNG? D:

3. Taemin is going on a date WITH A GIRL! WHO is SHE.!

4. The only girl Taemin knows is AVILYN.

"Who's the girl. " I demand to know. 

Taemin releases my grip on him and heads to the door and says a sentence I had wished never came out of his mouth.

"Avilyn. WE'RE DATING NOW ^_^!" 

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" I shout after him, but the little rascal has already ran out the door.

My mouth just hangs wide open trying to sink in the words he just punched me in the face with.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

I laugh as Taemin and I come out of the movie theaters. I hold onto my stomach as I wipe away a tear.

"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!"

He leans into me as we both burst out laughing.

Taemin was throwing away our leftover popcorn when some old lady bumped into him causing him to fall right in.

He was lucky he only got his shirt dirty and had brought one extra. o_O Wait. Why did he have an extra shirt?

"It would only happen to me too!" Taemin smiles. Suddenly a man walks up to us.

"Congratulations, you two have won  the opportunity to show up in our game show.." He excitedly hands us two tickets.

 "Game show?"  Taemin ask with a sparkle in his eye as he takes the tickets. The man nods happily.

"For couples...!" He exclaims. "You guys are the cutest ones I have seen all day!" 

I blush a little at his kind words. 

"Wanna go?!" Taemin asks with a mischievous look in his eyes. I nod my head. What the heck, might as well have some fun.

"It's in that building across the street! Hurry over !"

Taemin takes my hand and runs across the street. I laugh at his enthusiasm. My stomach gets little butterflies as I look into the place and notice how many people are there. I feel Taemin squeeze my hand.

"It's okay! We can do this!" He laughs and goes on his Tip-Toes to look ahead of the line of people. A woman with a clipboard suddenly pops next to us. 

"You guys are perfect! Walk into Door set #2 to be on the show! Congrat-" She stops when she sees Taemin's face.

"OMY! You're Taemin from SHINee!" She places a hand on .

Taemin smiles at her and just pulls me to the doors. 

"Tell them today's special guest star is Taemin from SHINee!" I hear her squeal into a phone.

Taemin looks a little annoyed at her, but manages to recompose his happy face and lead me through door #2. When we go through we see a few other couples and make-up artists fixing them up to be on the game show. 

Taemin jumps up and down excitedly. "This is going to be so much fun! I'm going to text Key to watch us kekeke." He takes out his phone and texts Key.

I look a little past the curtain and see a huge crowd. I gulp. I'm not usually good with crowds D:.

"Taemin...." I tug on his sweater sleeve while he texts Key.

"Hmm?" He gives me all his attention.

I bite my lip. "I'm nervous!!" I admit.  He smiles at me and takes my hand. 

"It's fun when you get out there. Trust me. All those eyes admiring you... "

"Or hating you..." I tell him. I mean people are bound to realize this is Taemin here... there are anti-fans everywhere. 

He shakes his head. "So what. It doesn't matter, cause you're the one that has me, right?" 

He swings our arms and looks around.

I stare a little at Taemin and our hands. I feel like I should be holding somebody else's hand....

"EVERYONE TAKE A SEAT IN THE LOVE~ SEAT...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter