SIDE STORY: I LOVE HER, BUT I HATE HER PART 2

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've decided to not make this a private chapter~ YAY!

 

Told in a 3rd point of viewish type thing... 

CRASH! RIP~! STOMP! STOMP! UGH! CRASH! CRASH CRASH!

All the SHINee members exchange worried looks at each other as Key shreds his room into pieces.

"How long has it been?" Jonghyun asks kind of out of it. 

Minho puffs out his cheeks as he rolls up his sleeve to take a look at his watch.

"25 minutes."

All of SHINee let out a sigh at the same time.

Onew finally speaks up, "This is bad. Aren't any of you guys going to go try and came him down before Manager-hyung comes?"

Minho scoffs, "You're the oldest. You go. I don't wan't to mess with him especially with him in his DEADLY mode."

"Nevermind. Forget I said that." Onew says in a rush.

"I HATE THIS! I HATE YOU!  I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE~" Key shouts from his room.

Taemin winces a little in his seat. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault.. I shouldn't have taken her out, but... I honestly didn't realize he-"

Jonghyun shakes his head. "Don't say it. We all know it, but don't say it."

Taemin sinks further in his seat, secretly hurt. *Why? Why did Avilyn and Key fight? Why did he maker her cry?* Taemin balls up his fists so hard he feels like his bones are going to rip out of his delicate skin. *He rejected her... I know. Why did she become that upset? I thought I made it clear I was better.. the better choice for her. But Why did she care more for Key than me?* 

"Taemin, are you okay?" Jonghyun kicks his knee and this is when Taemin realizes he had one side of his mouth lifted in a grimace and his face a little scrunched up frustrated with his eyebrows frowning. 

"IM FINE." He blurts out angry. He shakes his head and runs a finger through one of his hairs. *Avilyn, Choose me*

{{KEY's ROOM]]

Key grabs his blanket and yanks it off his bed flinging it across the room and causing it to hit the blinds. 

He groans in pain as he holds onto his head.

{Flashback}

Key ran as fast as he could and got into the THE ULTIMATE COUPLE building they were shooting at. He panted as he ran up to the room. He angrily watched from where he stood at Avilyn and Taemin. His heart stabbed him a little. He Felt lik running in the middle of the show to pull her away. Suddenly His phone rang.

He looked at the caller ID and cursed out loud.

INCOMING CALL ! from:

S.M.

 

 

"Yes." He answers bluntly.

SM laughs. "Watch your tone. I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter