What is love

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can still see you.

Key POV

I keep slipping in and out of conciousness. My whole body has gone numb from the constant beatings I've been receiving. 

"No one will save you. No one will miss you." SM  tells me. "We could just say you threw a little diva tantrum and got kicked out. Later we'll say you committed suicide." 

He walks around with his hands behind his back. My eyes are bloodshot as I glance into the mirror placed before me. I look down , a lump building in my throat. Will I ever look the same?

The evil little man turns to look and study me. 

"Still looking down I see? How about we say you got into a fight with your band members who politely were asking for you to re-join them?" 

He chuckles and suddenly turns to punch me right in the eye.  I scream and wobble around. The pain in my eye intensifies as I try to move it. Shoot, I've gone blind.

AVILYN POV

Onew drops us off in front of the SM building. Taemin takes my hand and pulls me inside. He heads to ask some lady sitting at the front.

"Has Key stepped inside the building today?" he asked her. She looked at him. 

"Kim Kibum has not stepped foot in here, I'm sorry." 

I feel Taemin stiffen a little next to me. 

"O-okay... Thanks." He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me to the exit.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter