OMG

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

Key has been acting a little weird and Jonghyun wants Key to admit to everybody else EXACTLY what the reasons are for his actions. Then, Jonghyun asks Taemin what his feelings for Avilyn are. Taemin turned to confess his feelings for Avilyn to key...

"Hyung, Truth is...I-"

The door burst open . I angrily turned to see what it is that's going on. It's Avilyn with her sister and a bunch of their bags. What is going on here?

We all get up and help her bring in the stuff to the living room.

"

"Sorry guys, but there was this huge incident at the apartment! Turns out they were fixing Key's"

I burst out into laughter and slap Taemin to laugh with me.

Everyone turns to look at me like I'm crazy.

"SOMEONE GOT LOCKED OUT OF THEIR HOUSE AGAIN?" I say to her and widen my eyes to warn her not to tell the rest of SHINee that I had been rooming with her. If the manager finds out, he'd make me move out of their and be brought back here. 

"Er, right. And so that person had decided to tear a hole through the wall and soo now they need to repair my apartment too. so if it's not to much to ask. Is it alright for us to stay here until tomorrow?" 

NO.

Onew smiles and looks for the manager who is already fast asleep in his room.

"Sure, why not?"

My mouth drops open. Two girls, AND ALL OF US GUYS? No, this can't be happening. 

"Thank you so much!" Avilym starts bowing at us all. 

"So where should I stay."

Taemin smiles and side glances at me suspiciuosly.

He grabs his ipod and scrolls through it. 

I squint my eyes at this kid. What is he going to do?

"Hey, Avilyn! " Taemin smiles mischieviuosly as he looks at me and plays the song...

I continue to narrow my eyes, until it reaches 0:18

 

 

 

 

 


*takes a while... you can skip right to it ^^^

All of a sudden Taemin burst out singing and walks around bobbing his head and dancing.


'In my bed

My bed

my bed 

my bed

my bed

and girl theres a lot to do... 

in my bed-"

Before he can get anymore carried away I yank the ipod out of his hands and shut it off.

That was disturbing. 

Avilyn, on the other hand thought it was pretty funny. 

GIRL, IT'S YOUR INNOCENCE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

Jonghyun smiles at me and signals for me to calm down.

"Well, I think you can all take Key's old room. Key are you staying over too?"

Heck yeah.

"Yes." 

"Alright then, come on guys let's head off to bed while these three stay in Key's room."

Jonghyun grabs Minho and Onew and they all head off into their rooms. The idiots forgot one more person!

Taemin runs over to Ailyne and helps her take her bags and even her little sister's.

I take a seat on the chair.

I am going through phases. I was cocky, confident.... then angry.. and now I'm defeated... depressed. 

I watch as Taemin smiles at her and she smiles back.

I just want to make her smile at me like that... is that too much to ask?

                                                  

Taemin takes my bad and smiles at me. I smile back. The whole way I was going to meet my sister, I thought about Taemin. I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter