Who Am I?

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Piece by Piece

I will put you back together again ♥

KEY POV

 

Returning to "our" home wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. 

"Don't leave me." She looked at me with her big brown eyes and tugged on my hand when I was going to the SHINee dorm.

I smiled at her. "I won't."

Suddenly, my phone rang and I got a text mesage. My mouth dropped. Could it be true? Was I draeming? Lee Soo Man has declared me free? I stood still and notice that I couldn't hear the "Beep" coming from the tracking device. So I was finally free? I laughed out loud and began dancing out in the street.

"Oppa...are you okay?" Avilyn asked me. I stopped in mid-air. Oppa?

"Oppa?" I asked her. She nodded her head and blushed. 

"Can I call you that?"

I gave her a soft smile and nodded my head. "I'll be back, I'm gong to get my stuff alright."

She bites her lip and nods. When I went inside, I was attacked by the other SHINee members and each time I would explain the whole "Avilyn Losing her memories and Now I'm going to fix it" story.. another member would come in and ask what I was talking about. I finally got my stuff and was about to head outside when I was stopped by Taemin.

"Is she really alright?" Taemin asked me. I nod my head. 

"Yeah, I just don't know when she's going to get ehr memories back." I tell him.

He narrows his eyes at me. "So you're going to use her?"

I scoff. "What are you talking about?"

Taemin gives me a dirty look. "You're using this opportunity to get close to her and she doesn't remember the words you last said to her."

I bite my lip. "I know. I know, but I want to start all over again. I want to fully make her mine."

Taemin shakes his head. "Then what's going to happen when she gets her memory back and remembers EVERYTHING. This plans going to back fire on you."

I just stand there not saying anything.
"ou're a jerk. I bet you're secretly wishing she'll never get them back."

I grab Taemin's shirt and narrow my eyes at him. "Listen. I didn't ask for this to happen. Some of her past memories involve me and how we met. I want those to come back. I don't care if all the bad memories come back either, because I'm gong to fix it."

Taemin shakes his head. " 'i'm gonig to fix it' is all you can say, but you dont realize how bad the damage is."

I push him away from me and just leave making him disappear from my sight.

I run to the Taxi and see Avilyn talking to the Taxi driver. I get inside and we begin to drive away.

"Are you okay?" She asks taking my hand in hers. I flinch a little. This is just so different from the way we used to be... we're acting more like couples.

"I;m fine."I smile at her.

She laughs. "Good! I hate seeing you sad, it makes me sad."

Butterflies fly about in my stomach. 

when we get inside the apartment, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter