CHAPTER 48

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 48

The next day, all the girls got back to work. Not like the previous time, Mr. Park couldn’t prevent them from going out since this time they had their mother. As for Boram and Soyeon, they could have a chance to see each other when they went to work, but Boram had to go back to the hospital in the evening to take care of the youngest. About Qri and Hyomin, they could not see each other in the morning since Qri stayed at the hospital to look after her best friend, but they could meet each other in the evening instead. For Eunjung and Jiyeon, they decided that they would not meet each other for a few days. They wanted the acceptance from the family, at least from either Mrs. Ham or Mr. Park. In this time, they just contacted with each other by phone. Jiyeon was the one to mention about this. She wanted to help Eunjung’s business, so she needed to focus on that. She did not want to make the other disappointed. She had promised to help the older to solve the problem in the bars. 
Therefore, instead of going to work, she decided to have a day off to go to Eunjung’sbar branches. She checked the numbers of the sales. She realized some problems in that She knew that someone had withdrawn the money. She asked to meet all the staff in the bars. Eunjung had announced and asked the all managers to follow Jiyeon’s words. For this reason, Jiyeon could check the documents.
-    Who are you? Where is our boss? Why didn’t she come? … _ A lot of questions were thrown at the young girl. She didn’t freak out, but she was very calm to answer all the questions. Eunjung’s realstate was not public. Her enemies could use this to against Eunjung.
-    My name’s Park Jiyeon. Eunjung delegated power to me to check all the bars’ business since she found out something wrongin the numbers. She can’t come here since she has some private things to do. I hope that all of you can cooperate to find out where the mistakes are. If you don’t believe my words, you can ask your managers. _ Jiyeon knew that these people don’t like her presence, but she had to help her girlfriend, so she didn’t care about that. After being confirmed by the managers, the staff agreed to cooperate with her except …
-    How can I believe you? You can be someone have bad purposes and you have one of our managers as your partners. No one can confirm that our boss knows you. _ Jiyeon just smiled confidently. When she was about to answer that guy, a familiar person came.
-    Then, can you believe me? _ It wasGuyri. In another word, this girl was Jiyeon’s love enemy. However, in this situation, she hoped that this girl would help her.
-    Of course, we can believe you, Guyri shi. _ All of the staff answered since they knew Gyuri was Eunjung’s best friend.
-    Eunjung said to me that Jiyeonshi would help us to find out the problems in the numbers and the culprit. Therefore, I ask all of you to work with her well, ok? If not, I don’t promise to keep the ones not respecting the boss’s order. _ This time all the staff did not have any reasons against Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked at Guyri with grateful eyes. The older approached the younger and whispered. _ I just help Eunjung, not you, so don’t let her down.
-     You can count on me. _ Jiyeon replied. Then, she looked at the staff that had asked her. _May I ask your name? 
-    Why do you ask? _ That person asked back, but Jiyeon just waited for an answer. _ Minsook.
-    Ok, we can start now. There are documents on the table. Just pick what you want. _ Jiyeon asked everyone to come and pick up a document. Everyone did not understand anything but just follow Jiyeon’s words. When it came to Minsook, Jiyeon smiled a bit. She knew who the culprit was. She changed the documents’ positions andtheirs cover, but she still purposely revealed some of part of the documents. Then, she asked the staff to choose again until the 4th time. 
-    Ok, everyone. Stop. _ She knew the staffwere really annoyed about what she had asked them to do since they did not know the reason. _ All of the documents here are the documents have problems, except one. It is the one having no problem. For every time, I changed the positions, the covers, but I still reveal some papers in it. If the person who changed the numbers see them. I’m sure that person could realize which ones are wrong papers. Magically, Minsook shi never chose the wrong documents.  
-    Whata …are y…you talking a…bout? _ The staff named Minsook became panicked. 
-    I think you know what I mean, right? _ Jiyeon calmly replied. 
At first, that guy denied what he did. However, later, thanks to Jiyeon’s sharp reasoning making him give up and admit that he hadchanges the number and got some money from that. He would be punished following Eunjung’s order. When Jiyeon was about to leave, Gyuri stopped her.
-    I think that I can quit now. _ Jiyeon looked at the girlwhosaod those words. She knew that Gyuri loved Eunjung a lot.
-    Thanks for understanding and sorry for making you hurt. What I can saynot is I ensure that I’ll try my best to love are take care of Jungie. Don’t worry. _ Gyuri said nothing but nod her head.
Park Royalty Company
After having a meeting with the shareholders, Soyeon tried her best to focus on working. She intended to work without having lunch. Actually, the little girl was always in the Chairman’s mind, but Soyeon just tried her best to resist it. However, when it was near lunchtime, she wanted to see her lover. Therefore, she decided to visit the other. She just needed to observe the little girl working. It was enough. When she got to the place, she saw Boram working hard. Soyeon wondered if the other missed her like the way she did or not. The Chairman did not stay long even she wanted to observe the older more since she did not want to make anyone notice it.  It might make trouble for her lover. Suddenly, Boram got out of the office, and she saw Soyeon’s back. It was so lonely, which made Boram feel hurt. She knew that the other needed her. Therefore, she approached the other even she knew that it would make trouble for her.
-    Sajangnim. _ In the company, Boram still called Soyeon informal way because their relationship was in secret. When Soyeon heard Boram’s voice, she felt a bit warm in her heart. _ Are you ok?
-    I’m a bit tired. Can you take me out? _ Soyeon made an excuse. Even someone saw this, she could deal with it easily. Boram, of course, understood what the other wanted. Shesaidnothing, but led the Chairman out of the company. It was just a day, but Boram noticed that Soyeon’s face got thinner.
The couple came to a common restaurant. It was Soyeon’s idea. She wanted to step and live in Boram’s world, so she could understand her girl more. At first, Boram was afraid that Soyeon would not be comfortable, but she was persuaded by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter