CHAPTER 39

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 39

Hyomin's POV

I comes to visit Qri's friend in the hospital. The girl looks like she is sleeping now, but this kind of sleep makes people cares about her worried and hurt.

- I hope you can wake up soon. Everyone is worried for you. _ I say to her when I'm alone in the room. Then  my girl friend comes back from WC. _ Oh, you're back.

- Uhm. _ She looks totally tired. _ Let me help you. _ I stand up and  carry thermos for her. 

- You're the only one here? _ I wonder where the parents of this girl are.

- No, there's a friend also here, but she was out with her girl friend to buy breakfast. Her parents meet the doctor to ask about her condition. _ She's still busy washing the girl's face.

- Then, you haven't had breakfast yet? _ I think I should go out and buy something for her.

- Where are you going? You don't need to go out and buy me breakfast. Boram and her girlfriend also buy for me. 

- Can I help anything? _ I comes here to help her, right?

- I'm done. You can help me later. _ She sits next to me and leans on my shoulder. We say nothing but we know this is the best for us. We miss the other so much. Then I hear the door's craking sound.

- They're back. _ Qri leaves my shoulder, which makes me pouted. She sees it and smiles at me. She peacks on my cheek before her friend comes in the room.

- Don't be childish like that. _ She whispers and makes me giggle a bit. When the couple goes in the room. I am astonished at what i am seeing.

- Unnie.

Soyeon's POV

- Unnie. _ I comes back with Boram after buying breakfast for my girlfriend and her friend, and now I'm totally shocked at what is happening.

- Why are you here? _ I ask Hyomin who seems in similar state as me. 

- You two know each other? _ Boram looks at me and asks, then she looks at her friend who's observing everything. _ Is this your girlfriend, Qri? 

- Girlfriend? Then this is your ... _ i'm gonna speechless. Hyomin just nods her head firmly.

- Yes, and this's her- your girlfriend, right? 

- Uhm.

- Can someone tell me what's happening? _ Now, Hyomin's girlfriend asks. I think she's a bit arrogant, isn't she?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter