CHAPTER 22

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

Hyomin's POV

I'm waiting for Qri to come in the park near her house. I'm so nervous now. You want to know why? Just want to see. Oh, she comes.

- Have you waited long?_ She asked me with a smile even though it's not obvious or bright, but I like it.

- No, I have just come. Uhmmm, we should go in, right?_ Park Hyomin! You can do it. Don't be so tense.

- Uhm.

We walk in the park without saying any words, then I see the thing that can save me in this situation.

- Do you want to ride on a house?

- Hourse?_ She shows me "What are you taling about" look because there is no "real" hourse here.

- Ah, I mean, that hourse.._ I poited to the merry-go-round in front of us. I can heard she giggles which makes me feel embarrassed.

- Uhm, let's go._ Suddenly, she drags me to that place, and you know what I feel many butterfiles in my stomach at this moment. 

After having great time on some games, I have the chance to know anther Qri. This Qri isn't cold but naughty abit, childish a bit, carefree abit, and more important this Qri made me fall for her more. I know that this girl doesn't look like what she shows, and I want to step into her world to know the real Qri.

Qri's POV

It's been a long time since the last time I felt this happy. I can smile brightly and truly without hesitation, We're in a restaurant in the park to take a rest. I find out that Hyomin, I like call her this way, Hyomin is not as "smart" as her appearance. I mean, who thinks that a professioner can be dorky and funny like her. I know I have just gone into this love more.

- Qri unnie, what do you want to drink? 

- Whatever.

- Oh, so I'll choose for you, ok?_ She smiled at brightly. I wonder why and hoe she can smile all the time like that. However, no one in this doesn't have sad things, so I think that she just uses smile as a weapon to cover her feelings.

-- Qri unnie, are you ok?_ She calls me while I am deep in my own world.

- Yeah. I just think about something.

- Do you..._ She wants to say something to me but a waitress comes to give the drinks.

- This is your drinks._ I am so suprised when look at what dienk she chose for me.

- How can you know that I like Americano.

- I just guess._ She uses her white teeth again. 

At the end, she drive me home.

- Good bye.

- Good bye._ She just stands until I go in the house, then she drive the car away.

Jiyeon's POV

I am waken by the vibration of my phone. It's Seungho.

- What's wrong, Seungho?

-

- Oh, I'll be there.

He just told me that Eunjung and Gyuri are in the police station now. I have to go there to help her, but I can't leave like this, Mrs. Ham need someone to take care of her.

- Jiyeon, you're still here.

- Oh, you wake up . Do you want to drink?_ I give her a glass of water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter