CHAPTER 36

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 36

Boram and Soyeon was about to head to a restaurant and meet Hyomin, her lover-Qri, and Jiyeon as Soyeon's plan. However, it didn't happen because each of them received an emergency call. Boram and Qri from Mrs.Ham; Soyeon and Hyomin from Mrs.Park.

- I'm so sorry. I'm planning you to meet my sisters, but I think we have to make it another day._ Soyeon guiltily said.

- Don't say so, I also have to leave now._ Boram worriedly replied. In the call, Mrs.Ham said Eunjung was in the hospital. She didn't notice much in what Soyeon was saying.

- Are you ok? Do you need me to take you there? _ Soyeon just received the call from Mrs.Park said that she and to be back home as soon as possible. She had known idea what was happening.

- No need. See you later. _ Boram hurriedly left her, which made Soyeon feel a bit uneasy. However, she immediately drove her car to home. She also had a bad feeling about this. She called Hyomin and Jiyeon to check and there was no signal from the other two.

"What's happening to those kids?"_Soyeon thought.

 

About Qri and Hyomin, they had spent a littile time together.

- I have to leave now._ Hyomin had never seen a panicked Qri before.

- What happened? _ Hyomin was also worried about the call from her mother. She was a bit reluctant because she knew she may have no way to go out after this escape.

- My friend is in the hospital._ Qri tried to hold back her emotion. Of course, the other could sense it. Hyomin found out that this person played an important role toward her lover.

-Uhm. Then you'd better leave soon_ Qri knew that Hyomin also needed some couragement to go back home, so she hugged the other to add more energy to the other.

- Remember that I'll not leave you._ The younger felt she had had some strenght to fight for their love.

- I know. Hope your friend will be alright.

- I hope so. _ Qri left Hyomin to head to the hospital. Hyomin sighed. Now, she had to go back home and face with Hades - her father.

"Fighting! Hyomin!"

 

At hospital

Boram and Qri were shocked when seeing a lifeless Eunjung. They hadn't met for over a month, and now their beloved friend, the beloved younger sister was in hospital with an emergency status.

- Wh ... What ha...hapened?_ Boram couldn't hold back tears. She leaned down on the wall. She couldn't believe this happed to Eunjung.

- Calm down! She'll be alright. The doctor said that she was still needed observing in the next 24 hours. If she can wake up before that, there is nothing to worry about._ Mrs. Ham tried to comfort Eunjung's friend. She knew that besides Gyuri, these two were her daughter's best friends. This was the first time, she met them in person.

- Then we can do nothing but wait._ Qri finaly spoke up. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter