CHAPTER 11

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

Hyomin's POV

Today I can go back to school eventhough I had to persuade my mother a lot. It's a great feeling that I don't have to play with walls any more. On the way I go to school, I think about Sunny. In the week that I stayed at home, she didn't call for me a call. I wonder that she's still sulk me or not, but I'll make her forgive me today. It seems I have luck because I see her in the parking lot.

- Sunny!_She turns back and stands there but she doesn't smile at me like usual._ We need to talk.

- Ok.

- Are you sulk at me?

-

- Can you tell me what's wrong? I can fix it if you want. Please, let me know._ I hate silence and now she keeps silent with me. It's not good at all. When we're walking to Teacher room, she suddenly stops.

- You ask me the reason, right? Ok, I have told you many times that you have take care of your health well but what have you done? 

- I'm sorry. I...

- Don't say sorry if you can't fix it._ She intends to go away but I hold her wrist.

- I'll change it. I'll be more careful and care more about my health. Don't get sulk or your face'll get old soon.

- This girl..._I can see her smile, I think I succeed._ Remember what you said today.

- Promise._When we're about to get there, I ask her_ Why didn't you call me? Didn't you care about me?

- Pabo. I do care about you. I called your mom. Satisfied?

- Yes._ I smile at her with my typical one. i feel that today is my good day.

End Hyomin's POV

Soyeon's POV

This morning is very important to me in particular and to the company in common because Mr.Kim will come and decide that he'll sign the contract with us or not. I'm a bit tense right now but I don't let everyone see it on my face.

- He has come. He said he wants to talk in your room.

- Ok. Lead him here.

Then she goes out and he enters my room.

- Good morning, mr.Kim. It's my honour to have you here.

- Good morning, no need to say that. Can we go straight to the point?

- Yes.

- At first, I'll say a bit about your company system. It's very good and it may be one of the best in Asia but if you want to go in the international market. You have to improve it and I'll help you with it if we sign this contract. I gets impressed about your caring customer secton. I called them and pretended to be a customer and they're professional but I like a girl named Jeon Boram. She's really patient and she could hear my voice because I'm pretended to be an old man. I decide to cooperate with Park Royalty

- Really? That's great. i hope we can make it well together._Finally I can trully smile.

- I hope that too._After signing the contract, he leaves. About me, I think I need to do something.

- Call Jeon Boram in Caring customer section go to my room._ This girl doesn't let me down.

End Soyeon's POV

Boram's POV

I'm sitting in the office and work as usual. Many calls are coming so it's a bit busy. When I'm a bit free i'll think about that little boy this morning. What should I do for him? Can I help him like his mother wants? Then I hear someone call me.

-Boram shi!

- Yes.

- I have called you manyy times? What're you thinking about?

- I'm sorry but what's wrong?

- Our chairman call you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter