CHAPTER 5

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will tell the past why Boram, Qri and Eunjung became friend. It maybe boring but I want you to know more about character's past so here is the chapter.

CHAPTER 5

On the way to her house in one time, Boram heard the strange noise at the nearby alley. At first, she thought it was the voice of cats. However, when she carefully heard again, she found out that it was a noise of fight. She intended to go but she felt guity so much, she decided to approach slowly to the alley. She had no idea where her bravery came from. In a distance, she could see a group of men was attacking one person, she wanted to help that person but she didn't know how. She suddenly remembered the gift that a little boy who was a customer of her supermarket gave her, she pressed the whistle button, the whisle's sound of the police car was very helpful. When they heard that sound, the men immediately ran away. Before leaving, one of the men angrily that person's stomach and said:"If you want to blame, you just blame your father, blame that you are in Ham's family,girl", That's person was a girl? After all boys were gone, she came and check how that girl's injury. The injury was bruises on skin but they were too much plus this girl was drunk. Thinking for a while, Boram decided to bring this girl to her house because it was near here. She didn't think too much and what she didn't think was the height differrence, this girl much taller than her. She finally succeeded in managing to lead her to the house, It was unexpected! She used all her knowledge about health to help this girl. Unfortunately. at midnight, the girl got a high fever, it made her panic. At this time, she just went to Seoul about over a month, she didn't know anyone near to help, it was worse when she didn't have phone. Trying to calm down, she bought some necessary food and drugs. Luckily, the body's temperature of her decresed at sunrise. She got a wink of sleep.

Eunjung woke up with a headache, an injure body. She looked around the new space: a small house with not too many things. Looking beside her, she saw a figure of a girl that slept next to food, drugs and a small bug with water and handkerchief.  That girl suddenly woke up and looked at her.

- You awake. Yesterday, you were hit so i bring you here, this is my house. How do you feel now?

She could feel the real care from the latter even they were strangers. That's weird!

- I feel better. thank you.

- You're welcome. I'm Jeon Boram. How about you?

- Ham Eunjung

The atmosphere became awkward because they kept silent.

- Ah, you just stay here until you completely recover.

With just that symple sentence of Boram, they became best friend later.Eunjung stayed there for a week to enjou the peacefulness that girl brought to her, while Boramhas curiousity about the girl who she helped. When Boram knew the true identity of Eunjung, she was not afraid because she believed this girl was differrent from others who came from that world. As for Eunjung, when she knew Boram's condition, she liked thid speacial friend more. the first friend coming from another world.

 At a club

That day, Eunjung wanted to go to bar. it has been over two years already. Entering the bar, the loud soud made her think, In the future, she would be an owner of a club system. She prepared everything carefully but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter