CHAPTER 2

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 A new day was started. In the eldest daughter's room of Park family.

Soyeon was in the final steps to prepare fo a working day. Today, her company had an interview to choose some new workers, she was in charge of selecting them but she  never appeard in front of them, she observed them from her own room. On the way to her company today, suddenly she felt a little bit eager and she didn't know why. For a long time, she hasn't had this feeling in her mind, espeacially when she took the CEO position. She had felt responsible to be the eldest so she didn't want to show her weakness. She always hid her real feelings all the time. Of course she felt unhappy when her father cared for her youngest sister so much but she couldn't confide in anyone, even her mother because she didn't want make her worried. She couldn't hurt her little sister either because Soyeon knew that she did't have fault. Finally, she loved her own family that she must protect it from being destroyed and these bad things couldn't be from her.

 In the room of the second-born child.

Hyomin was checking her lesson plan for the last time. This has been her habit sincw she was a child, she was very careful about things she liked. Before she worked as a teachers, nobody couln't believe she would choose this job even herself. Because of her stong passion for photography. It seemed that "job chooses her but she doesn't choose job", she was accustomed to this fact and was no longer felt "much" hurt by the past. Since then, she has used smiles to comfort everyone. Despite her fragile appearance, she was the strongest among three of them about mentality, even her younger sister who learnt Taekwondo couldn't defeat her about this. More over, she was "smile center" in her family because she usually played "silly" but cute action. To her "pampered" sister, she didn't have any complain. Otherwise, Hyomin loved her so much. however, she couln't sympathize with her father. Once two of them talked to each other, it would always become a disaster in the end. She always took equality in priority but to this problem she chose to ignore it because this was her family.

 In the last room which belonged to the youngest.

Jiyeon was preparing the documents for upcoming cases. However. this wasn't what she liked at first, now she was somehow interested in this job and didn't seem her "responsibility" anymore. Because she was the youngest, sometimes she behaved childishly. This character of her only showed for whom she believed. Besides, she was considerate for others' emotions and helped them to reduce the pain inside thier hearts.

 Boram's POV

"You must be hurry, hurry up Boram if you don't want to lose befor the real fight!" 

- 220386 Joen Boram! 220386 Jeon Boram!

- I...'m he...re_ My fave can't be in good state at all_I'm...so...sor...ry for be...ing late...

Maybe beacuse of my pale face, the woman just said muffledly 

- No one more time! Go in!

Entering the "Human Resources" room, I has a little bit time to observe the size of this company. It's no joke!

- Ms. Boram, you go in a little late, don't you?_ A man judger said with annoyed tone.

- I'm so sorry. I have no idea to say anything else in this situation.

- Do you mind explaining to us?_ A woman judger said with soft voice.

- Of course not. This morning I had many newspapers to deliver plus my bike was broke on the way so I came late._ From then to now, I have never lied to anyone bacause nuns said:"Lies are not good."

- Deliver?...Bike?_ One man judger shouted surprisely and it makes the other judgers look at him with "sharp" eyes.

- Now, we should work but I want to ask you one short question "Are you really a twenty nine year-old girl"?_ The other woman judger asks.

- Yes, I can show you my ID if you want._ I am not surprised at that question because I have received many before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter