CHAPTER 3

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

In the afternoon, Park sisters had luch together. Despite their busy work, they tried to spend their time with one another. At home, they couldn't share things comfortably because of Mr.Park. The factors on which they based to choose the restaurants were cosiness, good food and qualified service. The luxurious places were not in their choice.

- Are you ready to order?

- You just follow what was written in this paper. Thank you_ Soyeon give a piece of paper in which she wrote all the dishes they want.

- Please, wait a moment._ Although he seemed calm but Hyomin and Jiyeon knew that their sister had made him speechless.

- You have to do that. really? You made list of dishes in advanced. Net time, two of us may not dare to tell you what we want to eat. It will prevent you from scaring other people,_ Hyomin liked chariness character of her sister but only on working side. In life side, it was another matter.

- I don't care because I know your favorite food really well. I just ask as form._Soyeon didn't want to lose easily.

- Please, stop. Everyone is looking at us._ Jiyeon didn't know why she always felt happy to do as a refugee in her elder sisters' argument which were old but never boring. Of course they weren't real arguments.

Looking the "pouting face" of Hyomin. Soyeon can't help laughing.

- Ok, the food is coming.

While they were eating, Jiyeon broke the silence.

- Soyeon unnie, I heard that our company had an interview this morning. Have you decided to employ who?

- Ah, I have chose some. I hope they won't make me disappointed._ Soyeon

- What about Jiyeonie? Your prosecutor group has just given compliment, right?_  Hyomin couldn't make her be lefy aside.

- Yes, your information is right. Our group has just won big case so we were given complimentary certificate and money. Everyone is discussing about where we should go to celebrate. I don't have any idea, minority will follow majority._ Jiyeon

- How about you, Hyominie? as far as I know that your school's security system are being improved, is it good?_ Soyeon

- You are mentioning about my headache problem. This morning I forgot my card, unfortunately , I met a new staff. I entreated her so much but it's no use. More over, the new system hasn't fully improved yet, it doen't have images. Luckily, the staff leader came back or else I would be late._ Hyomin

Attending to younger sister a little bit but when Soyeon saw Hyomin's sad face, she couldn't do it anymore.

- Don't be sad, you should be more carefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter