CHAPTER 29

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

Hyomin became panicked when seeing Qri crying in front of her eyes.

- Don't cry. Don't cry. Why do you cry? Do you hurt some where?_ Qri kept crying without saying anything, which made Hyomin got more nervous. The professor didn't know what to do in this situation. 

- You are really a pabo (an idiot)._ Qri was hitting on Hyomin's shoulders, but didn't hurt the younger at all. Hyomin felt hurt in her heart instead of her shoulders.

- Yes, I'm a papo, but please don't cry and give me a reason why you cry? I'm really hurt when seeing you like this._ Qri stopped crying and looking at the other with a warm eyes that she had never showed it to anyone else.

- You really don't know why I cry?_ Replying the older, Hyomin just shook her head. She was extremly panicked when seeing the other cry that she couldn't think anything. That made made Qri felt warm but hurt at the same time_ I cried because of you, papo. Why did you get that slap for me? You needn't do that. 

- But I can't stand seeing you being slapped like that. If I hadn't done that, I would have regreted not to do anything. I'm your girlfriend now, aren't I? Therefore, I want to preotect you. You can be a cold and strong person to everyone, but to me, you're just a fragile girl that I have to protect. _ Qri wanted to cry again after hearing those sweet words, but she tried to hoild it back. She didn't want to be so week in front of Hyomin, which can make the other worried.

- This is our first date, but I ruined it._ Qri said in sad tone.

- It's not your fault after all. It makes our first date became more special. Now we can spend time together. Where do you want to go, princess._ Hyomin used her dorky face to make Qri smile, and it worked.

- Princess?

- Yeah, you're my only princess._ Qri didn't know the silly professor could be a sweet lover like this. Even Hyomin had to surprise about herself.

- Uhm. Your choice. I don't have any idea.

- Then, we'll go to many beautiful places that we see on the way we go or we think, then we'll take picture together. Is it ok?

- It sounds good. Let's go._ They held hand each other with smile always on their faces.

It was the fourth day that Soyeon stayed in Boram's house. Everyday, Boram went to work, Soyeon stayed at home; Then, Boram went home and cooked for the other, Soyeon helped the other with some housework; they spent time talking about many things, which Soyeon was the one who started. As usual, Boram was ready to go to work, but she noticed that the other was sad about something. 

- Soyeonie, do you feel sad about something?_ Soyeon had asked Boram call her Soyeonie. Boram was surprised but didn't refuse. After hearing the conversation between her colleage, Boram seemed to be more active a bit.

- Neh? Ah, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter