CHAPTER 35

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 35

- ARE YOU INSANE? YOU CAN DIE...__ Jiyeon immediately stopped her when she the other jump out of the car. She could feel her heart beat stopped for a second because of that. At the mooment, she can kknow what her heart want.

About Eunjung, she dedcided jump out of the car to save the other. As she guessed, her guest had guns. No sooner did she jump from the car than the guns stated to activate. She quickly hide herself behind the wall nearby. She also noticed that the other had stopped the car.

- LEAVE THIS PLACE._ Eunjung used her all strenght to shout and it made her guests knew where she was, but she didn't car about that. Of course, Jiyeon noticed it, and she used her car to block Eunjung's guests. That meant her car was shot as well. Eunjung extremely paniced since she didn't know waht to dao next. Then, she remembered that she had call the rescue team for her car while ago, she immediately called them. They were her only hope now. After call for help, Eunjung leave her hidding place and walked toward Jiyeon's car.

- HEY! YOU WANT ME, RIGHT?_ Jiyeon wanted to get out of the car but Eunjung had blocked her by standing in fron of the car door. Jiyeon was just helpless to see the other struggle to fight with men. She cried like a river when directly seeing Eunjung received bunches and kicks. Suddenly she heard the policecar horn and rescue team horn...

2 hours later

Jiyeon was extremely anxious. She just walked back and forth without caring about Eunjung's parents were staring at her. Mr. Ham just smiled meaningfully and nodded his head slightly. Mrs. ham had no emotion on her face. Then she stood up and stood in front of Jiyeon, which made Jiyeon looked at her with a guity feeling.

- Aunt...

- Can you please leave this place. It's not approxiate for you to be here._ Mrs. ham's words made Jiyeon frown. 

- What do you mean?

- You're a prosecutor, i think you're smart enough to understand what i mean._ Mrs. Ham didn't want to be rude like this, but she had no choice. She didn't want to make two girls have to suffer when she knew theri love got no result. Then a voice spoke up, which made Jiyeon dumfounded at her place...

- You don't need to shoo her. She'll immediately leave now.

- Dad!_ Jiyeon also her mother walked toward behind._ Mom!

- You need to explain about this to me, Jiyeonie._ Jiyeon had never received a firm look from her father before, but Jiyeon didn't care about that. 

- Can you let me stay until Eunjung is out of emergency._ Jiyeon said with pleading voice.

- Yeonie, go home._ Now, it was Mrs. Park's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter