CHAPTER 42

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 42

Eunjung’s room

Jiyeon focused on what the doctor was doing with her lover. Eunjung noticed it and smiled happily.

-Jiyeon, you know what? _ Jiyeon looked at Eunjung. _ I am right this time.

-About what? _ Jiyeon didn’t know what the other meant. She was worried for the older. Even Eunjung was awake, but she wanted to make sure that there was nothing more with this girl.

-About you. _ Eunjung smiled widely when seeing the dump face of the prosecutor._ I am right to love you. I have no regret about it.

Eunjung was really touched Jiyeon’s heart. The younger have no experience about love. In her teenage and university time, she just tried to study well. As the result, she was the youngest prosecutor of the country. Her life was just like that. Everyday was the same until Eunjung officially stepped in her boring life. The older made her know the taste of love.

-You’re such a sweet mouth. _ Jiyeon’s voce was shaking a bit.

-I don’t think a prosecutor like you can be a crybaby like this. _ Eunjung tried to tease Jiyeon to make the younger feel better.

-Who says that I’m a crybaby? _ Jiyeon didn’t to let Eunjung consider her as a baby. She was used to being told to be mature girl. Eunjung just smile, then she asked the other to get closer to her. Jiyeon just followed.

-Wae?_ Eunjung quickly hugged Jiyeon, which made Jiyeon blushed because the doctor was still here. _ Eunjung, doctor.

Eunjung released Jiyeon a bit and looked at the doctor who wrote her check-up result.

-Hum, hum, your check-up is done. At the present, there is nothing to worry about, but you have to rest well. _ The doctor tried to be profession ann showed that she didn’t care what the two were doing.

-Then when I can go home? _ Eunjung hated to be here. She had to get back to work as soon as possible. A day without her, the club system may go wrong. Gyuri wasn't here now, which made her worried more.

-I think you have to be here in a week. _ The doctor’s words made her feel like she was on fire. Suddenly, she felt someone holding her hand. She looked at Jiyeon, and saw the other smile at her. Of course she knew what it meant.

-Thanks, doc. _ Jiyeon repled the doctor. The doctor then left the room. _ Don’t worry. _ Jiyeon comforted the other.

-If I say I’m not worried, it will a lie. You know that if I don’t control the clubs well, there will be a disaster. Now, no one control them. I’m afraid that … _ Jiyeon didn’t let the other finish her words, but stopped it by her lips. Eunjung was so astounded about the kiss from the younger, She never expected jiyeon would actively kiss her like this. It was like a dream for her.

-Do you believe in me? _ After the kiss, Jiyeon asked the question. She still wanted to confirm that if Eunjung trust her or not.

-Why do you ask me this question? Of course, I believe in you no matter what. _ Eunjung firmly said.

-Then, leave this thing for me. What you should do now was resting well. I don’t want to see the lifeless Eunjung one more time. You scared me. _ Jiyeon let her emotion out. She couldn’t stand it anymore. Eunjung slowly hugged her.

- I’m sorry, but you know what? Sometimes, my life isn’t decide by myself. Sometimes, I may get involve in some troubles that I even don’t know the reason. You are a smart girl, I know you know what I mean? So, I want to ask you again that if you still want to be my girlfriend. _ Jiyeon tighten the hug.

-Don’t ever ask this question again. _ Jiyeon looked up and stared straight to Eunjung’s eyes. _ Ham Eunjung, I love you and I do want to be your girlfriend. _ Eunjung’s eyes were also shedding with tears.

-Then I’ll let you help me this time. However, if you have any trouble, share with me, ok? _ Eunjung also tightened the hug. The older whispered to the younger’s ears, which made the latter blushed.

“Just be fragile in front of me. I’ll be heal the pain for you.”

Hospital’s canteen

After a while, the girls fell as sleep whith hugging pose.

While the couple had a nap, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter