CHAPTER 46

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 46
 

The Park sisters were standing in front of their father. He seemed really angry, which made the girls feel tensed. Soyeon held Hyomin’s hand, Hyomin held Jiyeon’s hand. This was their way to encourage one another. Soyeon took a glanced at her sisters. She smiled slightly when seeing the other two held each other’s hands. Their mother was also here. She sat on the sofa.
-    Don’t you run away anymore? I can’t imagine my daughters will be like this. Because of some bad girls, you run away from home. _ Mr. Park angrily said.
-    We don’t run away, dad. We have to stay at the hospital because our girlfriends. _ Soyeon made Hyomin and Jiyeon surprised because they never saw her elder sister against her father.
-    Soyeon, you! You never object my wills, Soyeon. Do you know that I’m very disappointed? _ Soyeon felt sour hear these words from her father.
-    Then, do you know that I’m also disappointed about you? Yes, I’m never against your wills because it’s business stuff. When it comes to the family, … _ Her words were stuck due to tears. Hyomin and Jiyeon hugged her tight. The younger girls knew the elder one had to act strong all the time. Soyeon always acted strong in front of Boram because she dis not want to make the other worried. She knew in the elder’s heart, it always existed a huge obstacle: parentless. Therefore, she wanted to remove that obsession from her girlfriend, and the only way was fighting for their love, which she was doing. About Mr. Park came quite. He knew that he was not a good father, but he tried to change. Then, this thing happened, which made him so angry. That meant all of his effort became zero.
-    Dad, we know that this time we make you shocked a lot, but this is our happiness. Please, let us have the right to choose. Our girlfriends don’t have as good backgrounds as us, but they are great people, dad. Please, accept them. _This time Hyomin spoke up. She did not have a good relationship with her father before. However, everything had got better for over a month. Then, her love story was revealed. She was trying hard to make her dad realize what was true happiness was. Definitely it was not all about money like the thought of her father as a businessman. She tried to hold her tears back since she wanted to let Qri know that she was strong enough to protect their love. Her girlfriend was older than by age and by experience. With these reasons, she did not want to become the other’s burden.
-    Dad, I know you’ll get disappointed about me if I say this to you. However, I have to say because it’s only way to help our family. _ Mr. Park still turned his back to the girls, but the daughters knew he was listening. Mrs. Park noticed that her husband was deep in thinking. She could see that Mr. Park tried to control his emotion. She smiled. Her plan was working really well._ Money, fame and power. I admit that they’re all important, but as much as love. We love our family and we also love our girlfriends. Why do we have to choose? You can say that we’re so greedy, but who aren’t greedy? We both want money and love. However, we just need love, dad? Love from family and love from the people we love. Is it called greedy, dad? Then, we don’t hesitate to be called as “greedy”. Jiyeon’s tears slowly fell down on her cheeks. Now, Soyeon had stopped crying. This time she was the one wiping tears for the younger.
-    I have accepted their love. _ The first words from Mrs. Park were spoken. 
-    What have you just said? _ Mr. Park was so astonished. He turned his head toward his wife.
-    I said that I had accepted our daughters’ lovers. _ Mrs. Park calmly replied, which made Mr. Park’s blood boil.
-    Do you know about their backgrounds? They’re poor and even our youngest one dates a gangster. _ Mr. Park argued.
-    I’ve met them, and I see nothing wrong with their personality, and Jiyeon’s lover is not a gangster but a bar owner. _ Despite the fierce reaction from her husband, Mrs. Park still stayed calm.
-    It’s just all the same. _ Mr. Park smirked. Mrs. Park made sign to Jiyeon when the girl was about to protest.
-    Then a businessman and a thief are the same, right? _ The question made Mr. Park speechless. Even though, he was really mad, he had no words against it because she knew what the other meant. Sometimes, doing business was just like a thief but in legal way. _ Remember that I’m their mother. I can’t harm them. Don’t be so stubborn. Our daughters are pleading you. Do you how divine the family to them? If not, they jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter