CHAPTER 12

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

Eunjung's POV

Today is an important day to me, to my business. I can't stand seeing the gangsters come to my place and do whatever I want, so I have to play a small game with them. Now, I am talking to the leaders of many gangs in a big ware house. They just stare at me for a while.

- What do you want from me? Just say it! I'll do it if I can.

- We just need a place to play. What's wrong with that, huh?_ One of the leaders speaks up and challenged me by his eyes. 

- If you come to the bars to play, I'll be very glad. On the other hand, you come there with bad purposes like picking a qurrel, buying heroin, I won't let that happens._ I say to them with firm voice.

- What do you mean?_ They starts to be angry and is about to hit me then the police come and take all of us to police station.

At police station

- Why're you there?_ A police ask me.

- We just have a friend reunion there. You know that I'm a bar owner, I just want to play safe.

- But we receive a call to ask us to go there for help.

- I think that people was worried because the loud sound. I can make sure that we didn.t do anything wrong. We just have a talk like friends.

- Ok, we'll investigate about this._ At last, the police come out. My plan is going like I thought. 

Jiyeon's POV

- Do you know where Seungho is?_ I ask a police when I come to the police station where Seung works. He's my best friend like Jieun. We're perfect triple.

- He's in interrogation room.

- Thanks.

When i come there, I see Seungho interrogate a woman. Then I realize it is her, Ham Eunjung. What's she doing here?

- Ah, Jiyeon. What brings you here?

- Seungho, It's been a while since we met each other, right?_ He comes out from that room when the work finishes.

- Yes, we're both busy. You have time to come here, it makes me very happy.

- Yes, me too. It looks like you're still healthy and handsome like before.

- You're always joking.

- Ah, that girl_ I pointed to her_ Why is she here?

- You know her? She just met the leaders of gangs in the city, we need to investigate this..

- I think I know the reason. Can I be her witness?_ I don't know why I want to help her that much.

Qri's POV

I have to ask a day off to go to the airport today. My mother's back. Now, I stand here and wait for her. Compare to my father, she's better, at least she still remembers she has a daughter like me.

- Jihyun, I'm here_ She's waving at me excitedly. Sometimes, I can't believe that she's my mother. Her acts may be childish to me.

- Welcome back, mom._ I hug he tightly with a small smile on my face. If i say i don't miss her, it'll be a lie.

- Uh, you looks pretty but skinny. You need to eat more

- Yes, but we need to go out first._ What makes me curious that where her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter