CHAPTER 17

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

Eunjung's POV

It's a good morning for me to go to this place. This is a large field with rice plain in surburb, where I ususaly come when I am in bad mood. This place makes me feel easy and comfortable. Recently, I have felt tired and frustrated even though I always smile and act like nothing happen outside. I don't want to make my mother and my friends worried. I feel like I have no purpose to move on, the main reason ismy father, may be. He always scolds me and acts harshly toward me. I don't show any defend but I'm extremely blue inside. I also want to be cared by my father no matter what. However, I know it is hard because he just focuses on his work not family. This is one of the reasons making my parents divorce. Sometimes, I feel like I'm just " a tool" for him, but he is my father after all, right? Therefore, I should respect and obey him. Suddenly, I think about her- Park Jiyeon. Everytime I think about that girl, I'll smile without reason. Everytime I am beside her, I won't think about any problem but relax. She is like a magical dose to me.

Reng....

It's Gyuri.

- What's wrong?

- Your mother is in hospital now.

- WHAT? I'll be there soon.

What's happening? Mon, you have to be ok.

End Eunjung's POV

Qri's POV

I don't want to be in this place, even just a second. My mother and I is sitting opposite to my father and that aunt. Even though, I'm not object to my father's remarriage, but it doesn't mean I accept it. I feel so uncomfortablr now. We have to meet in this place because my perants want to see each other as friends. Why don't they just meet each other by their own? Why do I have to be here?

- Jihyun, what do you want to eat, just call it._ My father says with a smile, but I don't feel he's real. You know what I mean?

- Please, call me Qri._ I coldly say.

- Why do you have to change your name, huh?_ My father starts to be angry again. Everytime we talk to each other, we will end up quarreling about my name.

- Hey! We meet each other to have a nice lunch not to have quarrel._ My mother says._ What's wrong with you, huh? I told you, don't ask her about that, just accept it.

That's my mother. She'll not ask me the reason why I do this or do that as long as it is legal.

- Yeah! Don't be angry, it will harm your health._ That aunt says to my father, which make me want to vomit. I can't believe that my father can marry to that "hypocitical" woman.My father doen't say anything but nod his head.

I don't know how my mother can stand that scene even though they aren't a "couple" anymore, it disturbs me a lot. We starts to have a "peaceful" lunch because there's no sound even a simple sigh. To me, this is a terrible luch no matter how good the food is.

End Qri's POV

Boram's POV

Today is Sunday. I don't have to work, so I'll go to my neighbors' place. Most of them are vendors, they sell food or cloth in this area or in the near market. Although I'm not rich,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter