CHAPTER 18

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

It was three day since Eunjung's mother stayed in the hospital. Three days ago, Eunjung received the call from Gyuri annouced that her mother fainted in her room and she didn't awake until now. The doctor said her mother was shocked about something. Eunjung could guess what it was, maybe her mother knew the truth about the day she hadn't gone home. 

- It's my fault, Gyuri!_ Eunjung whispered but Gyuri could hear it. 

- Eunjung ah!_ Gyuri was extremly mournful about her friend. Gyuri couldn't stand seeing Eunjung in this state. She was used to with a strong Ham Eunjung not this weak one._ You have to stay strong!

- I know, but where is my father? It has been three days, you know? He should come here at least one time. Why is he so heartless this time? Even though, they divorced but they used to be husband and wife, right?_ This was the main reason, which made Eunjung became like this- a no strenght person. She was full of frutration and disappoitment now. She was exhauted both physical and mental side.

 Gyuri had nothing to say because she was the same state as the other, the difference was she was better. She saw how Eunjung worried to death when she went to the hospital three days, the other was full of panic. She saw a sleepless Ham Eunjung in three days, and she knew the other needed a leaning place at this time.

About Jiyeon, she was in the hospital to visit her best friend- Jieun. She was sick, so Jiyeon had to go here and took care of her becase Jieun's parents were in a province not in this city. In other words, Jiyeon was Jieun's family in Seoul. Jieun always said thanks to the other, but Jiyeon didn't like that, because she cared about the other so she was here, not any else reason. Fter a while, Jiyeon was "dispeled" by the other. At first, Jiyeon didn't want to leave, but she coudn't win the other's determation, so she had to leave at last. When she stepped out Jieun's room, she saw a familiar figure. 

- Eunjung shi!_ Jiyeon called Eunjung but the other didn't hear it because she was deep in her thought. Jiyeon noticed that Eunjung was thinner than the last time she met. She was hurt when seeing the other in this weak. She nearly couldn't realixe a Ham Eunjung that she knew. That Eunjung was a strong and a bit crafty, not lifeless like this.Jiyeon tried to call the other for many times. Finally, Eunjung locked up._ Eunjung shi! Are you ok?

- I'm not in the mood now, so just go away!_ Eunjung said softly, but Jiyeon could feel how painfull it was. That made Jiyeon want to help the other,

- Can I sit here?

- I SAY I WANT TO BE ALO..._ Jiyeon hugged Eunjung tight, which made the other stop shouting. Actually Eunjung was surprised now.

- No, you don't want so. I know it, you need someone beside you. Let me do that, ok?_ Eunjung didn't say anything. so Jiyeon just sit next to her. They didn't know that that sceen was seen by Gyuri.

Hyomin was wanderring in the campus because she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter