CHAPTER 19

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

In the hospital

- Eunjung!_ Gyuri called Eunjung when she saw that scene. When hearing Gyuri's voice, Eunjung broke the hug, which made Jiyeon feel uneasy.

- Ah, Gyuri, you're back!

- Who's this?_ Gyuri looked at Jiyeon with sharp eyes, and Jiyeon knew that but she just ignored it.

- This's Park Jiyeon, a ...

- I'm her friend._ Eunjung was surprised when hear that from Jiyeon, Jiyeon was also surprised about her own words. Jiyeon didn't know why she wanted to make a closer relationship with this person. She could say she knew a lot about this person, her past, her backgrounf, She could also say she didn't know anything about this person except the name.

- Is she right, Eunjung?_ Eunjung could feel the tense between these two ladies, even though she was worried about her mom to dead, but she knew she had to make peace first.

- Uhm, we have been friend recently._ After Eunjung's words, Jiyeon and Gyuri fought with each other by eyes, When Eunjung didn't know how to deal with this situation, the doctor came...

- Who's the family of Mrs. Ham.

- It's me!_ Thanks to the doctor, Eunjung could escape from the weird atmosphere, which made her breathless.

- Mrs. Ham was safe now, and she woke up already.

- Really?_ Gyuri said. 

- Yeah, but you shouldn't make so much noise, she need to rest now. You can visit her.

- Thanks doc.

Now, Jiyeon knew the reason what made Eunjung exhauted and worried like this. She tended to vist Mrs. Ham for a while but her boss alled her. About Eunjung, she just cared about her mother only, so she was hurry to go in her mother's room.

In the orphange

Even though Soyeon had read the background of Boram, but she couldn't help herself not being astonished when going the place where Boram grew up. She was not only happy but also sad. It was a mixture feeling. Happy because she knew more a bout the little girl. Sad becase she knew how hard Boram's life was. It was not as easy as her. She still rememberd, when she was a child, Soyeon was pampered. She could have anything she wanted. Even if she didn't need it, she also had the thing that every child wanted. Soyeon felt her heart was hurt because of another person but her family.

- I know this place is not like your house, so..._ Boram was about to say some "inferiority" words, whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter