CHAPTER 41

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 41

- Eunjung, your fingers are moving, right? _ Jiyeon was puzzled at the smae time. She was not only happy but also worried. _ Eunjung, please wait for me, i'll call the doctor.

In that state, Jiyeon rushed out of the room. Everyone was ouside. When they saw Jiyeon with anxious face, everyone stood up.

- What's wrong? _ Mrs. Ham asked.

- Eunjung was awake. I'll call the doctor. _ Mrs. Ham said nothing but hurriedly went in Eunjung's room. Mr. Ham also followed. Jiyeon was about to run to call doctor, however, Hyomin stopped her.

- Let me. _ Jiyeon looked at her sister a bit. _ Just get back to her. i guess she wants to see you first after coma. _ Hyomin didn't let Jiyeon respond. She ran away.

Jiyeon was touched because she had wonderful sisters. They helped her a lot. Soyeon helped her to meet Eunjung, and now Hyomin helped her to spend more time with her lover. However, she didn't know if Eunjung's mom let her in or not. She just hesitate to step in. Then, she looked at the eldest sister, and received the nod from her. The youngest had more courage. Jiyeon decided to step in the room.

Qri and Boram said nothing, but they felt warm in her hearts because they saw the strong bond among the Parks. Of course, they wanted to see their friend immediately, but they knew they needed to wait a bit.

In the room, Jiyeon saw Eunjung's parents were surrounding her, especially, Mrs. Ham. She kept saying " Please, wake up my girl" which made Jiyeon felt like it was her fault.

- I'm sorry. If it was not me, she wouldn't be here. _ Jiyeon tears slowly fell down. Mrs. Ham looked at the young girl. She decided to leave her daughter for a while to comfort this girl. In fact, she didn't hate Jiyeon, it was just that she wanted the certain future for Eunjung.

- This silly girl! it's not your fault. I know my daughter well. If she doesn't care about you, she didn't do like that. Don't cry. _ Mrs. Ham wiped Jiyeon's tears.

- Ji Ji yeon. _ Eunjung's mumbled words were heard. Jiyeon looked at the girl on the bed.

- Come to her. _ Jiyeon looked at Mrs. Ham with suprised eyes. Jiyeon simply nodded her head and walked toward the girl she loved.

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter