CHAPTER 43

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 43

Hospital, Eunjung’s room

The tensed atmosphere overwhelmed the room. No sound could be heard. Everyone just looked at one the other. Mr. Ham decided to speak first.

-What’s wrong with all of you? Why’s so silent? _ Mr.Ham looked at her. She didn’t smile, but her face showed an pleasant expression.

-We …_ Soyeon tried to think an excuse to ease the awkward situation.

-Do you want to drink? _ This time, Boram saved Soyeon.

Yes, please give me a glass of water. _ She said softly to the girl since she didn’t want to scare the little girl.

Boram just left and took water for her. Mrs. Ham saw Soyeon look Boram with the full of love eyes, which she confirmed that what Mrs. Lee was true. She noticed that her youngest daughter just held the hand of the other tight. In addition, she heard about how much her second daughter’s love toward the other girl from Mrs. Lee. She knew that this time she had nothing to do but support them.

Jiyeon, go with her. I’m ok here. You should take a rest. _ Jiyeon’s girlfriend said to her. Mrs. Ham knew that Jiyeon’s girlfriend misunderstood her.

-No, I won’t let you here alone until you discharge from hospital. _ Jiyeon looked at her mother with pleading eyes. _ Mom, please, let me stay with her. After she discharges from hospital, I’ll come home and talk with you. I’ll …

-Calm down, Jiyeon. _ Eunjung hugged Jiyeon tight to comfort her. _ I won’t be the coward. If you meet your parents, I’ll be with you.

Soyeon also couldn’t see this.

-Mom, please … _ When she turned to her mother, she saw her mother cry. _ Mom, …

-Who said that I didn’t support you. _ Mrs. Parl felt extremely hurt to see her daughter like this. Even she didn’t show much care toward her youngest daughter, but she did always care.

-Mom, …_ Jiyeon was also astonished that her mother reacted like this. She never see her mother cry. Mrs. Ham in her eyes was always a calm and strong mother. Mrs. Park slowly approached Jiyeon and hugged the youngest girl with full of love. At the same time, Boram came back with a glass of water and she also bought some snacks for everyone since she thought it would ease the atmosphere. She could feel the weird atmosphere in the room when she stepped in.

-What’s wrong? _ Boram approached her girlfriend, and she noticed that Soyeon’s eyes were tearful. Soyeon said nothing but hugged Boram and made the shorter girl startled, then she tightened the hug. Boram noticed that not only Soyeon, but Jiyeon was also crying in Mrs. Park’s embrace. Most of all, she saw her youngest sister shed tears, which made her more confused.

-Ok, girls, I’m here to help you not to scare you, so please don’t freak out like that. _ Boram approached her to give her drink.

-This is your water. _ Boram was so scared to talk to her girlfriend’s mother for the first time. Mrs. Park observed this little girl. She could realized how innocent this girl was.

-Thanks. I’ll talk to you later, ok? _ Mrs. Park said in soft tone.

-Yes. _ Soyeon just held the other’s hand, and led her to sit on the chair with her.

-What’s your name? _ Mrs. Park asked the girl on the bed.

-My name’s Eunjung, Ham Eunjung. _ Eunjung rarely felt like this. Her hands are sweating because of nerve. Even she had to fight with mafia, she never felt like this.

-Uhm. I know your background, but it’s ok. I believe in my daughter’s choice.

-Thanks. I promise I won’t let her get hurt. _ Eunjung said her heart out.

-I believe in you because you did save her life. _ Mrs. Park could realize how much love this girl gave to her daughter.

-But if it weren’t me, she wouldn’t be in that situation. _ Eunjung still blamed herself about what happened to Jiyeon.

-Don’t say like that. It’s not your fault. _ Jiyeon didn’t want see her Eunjung with that kind of thinking. She held Eunjung’s hand _ No one expects this, you know?

-Not everyone can do like you. I know you love my daughter pretty much. _ Eunjung had no words to say.

-Don’t feel guilty, ok? _ Jiyeon made Eunjung look at her. Eunjung knew Jiyeon didn’t want her to feel this way.

-Uhm. I know.

-Hum, Hum, I have diabetes here._ Soyeon teased the couple, which made the couple’s fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter