CHAPTER 20

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

It's a new morning in Busan, Boram woke up very early to help the nuns and other "sisters" and "brothers" while Soyeon was still sleeping.

- Boram, go and call your friend up.

- Yes, nun.

- No need, I'm here._Soyeon smiled brightly at them._ Good morning, nun. Good morning, Boram sh...unnie.

- Unnie?, are you younger than this kid?_ Boram knew that the nun was jocking at her when asking that question.

- Nun, I'm not a kid anymore._ Boram said with pouted face.

- Yeah, you're not a kid but a big kid._ The nun laughed out loud after saying that, which made Soyeon laugh along, and that also made Boram's face was become redder, but she didn't know that her face like this made someone's heart raced fast a bit. What a chain!

After a while, the nun asked Boram and some "adult" child went to a river near the orphanage to take some water. Soyeon persuded Boram a lot to let her come along, and they're in the river now. Boram was pouring water to wooden barrels, while Soyeon just watch it at the river bank. Her heart raced fast again when seeing this scene. Now, Soyeon knew what her heart want to say.

- Soyeon shi, I have a question. Aren't you busy with work?_ The sudden question of Boram made Soyeon "frozen" a bit. She felt sad and happy at the same time.

Are you worried for me or you don't want me to be here?

- Ah, the work has finished and I want to stay here a bit longer to relax. Can I?_ Boram noticed Soyeon's face. She was used to with a talent and prankful boss, this was the first time Boram saw Soyeon's sad face.

- Soyeon shi! Don't understand me. Of course, you can stay here as long as you want.

- Boram, can you drop that formality. I want to be friend with you. Can we be "real" friend?

- Yes, why not?_ Although Boram didn't want her relationship between the boss and her to develop like this way because she didn't want to get in trouble, but she didn't want to make the other sad either.  I just need to keep it as secret and to be more careful. But Soyeon didn't think like that I'll win your heart.

As for Qri and Hyomin, it was not as peaceful as the other two. After the meal last night, Qri just kept quiet and ignore Hyomin which disturbed Hyomin a lot. Today Hyomin had no class, so she could stay at home, but no, she was in the university at lunch time. The stranger point was that she was not at canteen but she was in security room.

- Qri unnie, it's luch time. Don't you want to eat something?

- I'm not hungry._ Qri didn't even look at Hyomin.

- It can't be. You should eat something, it's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter