CHAPTER 32

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32

Few days later

Jiyeon had found out that Eunjung's father was innocent, so she decided to contact with the other first. They were in the private room of a restaurant.

- I told you not to contact me first, right?_ Eunjung said with serious tone. She didn't want to make trouble for the other.

- Yeah, I know, but I found out that your father didn't involve in this case, so I just want to annoounce you._ JIyeon said with a sulking voice, which made Eunjung want to smile, but she held it back.

- How?

- Your father did go that harbour, but he didn't do anything wrong. He just went there and talked with the people who did this crime. He was trapped in summary._ Jiyeon's words made Eunjung smile brightly.

- Really, that's good._ When Jiyeon saw Eunjung's smile, she also smiled along. Jiyeon found out that the other didn't cold as her apperance. It was just her cover, and Jiyeon wanted to know the true Eunjung. She knew that she stepped closer to it. Even though, Jiyeon still couldn't clearly define what her feeling was toward Eunjung, but everytime she was around the other, she felt something warm in her heart.

- Give me your phone._ Eunjung demanded.

- Wae?

- Just give me your phone._ Jiyeon said nothing but give the other her phone.

- Ah, let me unlock the phone. It has password.

- Let me guess._ Then Jiyeon widened her eyes because Eunjung could unlock her phone, which mean...

- You know my birtthday, how can you?

- Like I said before I love you, so there's nothing suprised here._ Eunjung said confidently, and made Jiyeon felt something in her heart and she knew her face was redden a bit..

Little did they know, some cameras were taking photo of them.

This was the last day of Soyeon's vacation at Boram's house. In those days, Soyeon would show her all heart to the other like hugging or even kissing but they were just only on the cheeks. Boram was totally suprised about that, but Soyeon just simply said it was normal between friends. Of course, the innocent Boram believed it, and she could do nothing to stop Soyeon; Boram didn't know how and she didn't want to. Soyeon wondered when she had enough bravery to confess her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter