CHAPTER 27

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

Boram's POV

I don't think, the Chairman'll be here this early. After what she said yesterday, I still thought it was a joke but it's not. 

- Hello. I'll start my vacation today._ She smiles brightly at me which makes my heart races fast. According what I was told, I'm in love with this girl who is my boss. So complicated! I've never thought I will love a girl, especially the one who is my boss._ What are you thinking? Let me in. You promised, remember?

- Ah, yes, of course._ I make a way for her to go in my house. When she gets in, she immediately unpacks her luggage. I extemely surprised when seeing how simple it is. It's not like what I guess. Although she is a Chairman of a big family, she is not a lady with gaudiness._ Let me help you arrage your clothes.

- No need, I can do it myself.

- You said that you were in a vacation so let me help you. Just take a rest._ I know this time I can say that I Love Soyeon not because she's my boss but I have make it as an excuse to stay beside her. Eventhough I can't do anything to say that to her because she doesn't love me and we're different, very different.

- Ok, then we do it together._ She can be a big boss with lots of power and hard to be approached but to me she's just a normal girl who needs protecting.

Soyeon's POV

I've never feel this way. The feeling that I am cared. I am a big sister in the family and the one who takes my family's business, so I don't think for myself much. I thought I shoulld take the responsibility to do everything perfectly, and always obeys my parents. This time is not like usual. Why? Becuse I know what feeling I hve to this girl. However, I'm also afraid that I'll make her be in trouble. That's the future, now I just want to enjoy this moment.

- This is your place to sleep_ She points at her bed, and that is single bed. I frown.

- Where do you sleep, then?

- Ah, I'll sleep here._ She point on the ground which is hard and very cold at night. This silly girl!

- Are you an idiot?_ I can resist my temper which I've practice to covet it. Nevertheless, I can ignore it when it comes to this girl.

- Yes? Ah, don't worry. It's not that bad, I am used to it.

- Let sleep together._ I think for a while and this is the best solution.

- Nae?_ She widens her eyes. This girl know how to make me feel better even she doesn't know it.

- If not, I'll go back to my house and there's no vacation anymore. I'll come to work tommorrow._ I don't hink I can be childish like this when standing in front of her. I look like a girl who are in sulk and needs pampering from her lover.

- Ok, we'll sleep together. I can never win you._ She just whispers the later sentense, but I can herar it clearly. Boram, you know what? You have won my heart.

Eunjung's POV

After thinking what I should do, I decided to come to see my father. He's in his room and reads something with a nervous face. 

- Dad, I come._ He looks up with a tired face, something happened? He know that he is  a suspect and is investigated?

- Why are you here? I don't ask you.

- I have something to ask you._ I go straight to the point. I'm exauted to play this game, but I can't give up because he's my father. That's the only reason I stand here.

- What's it?

- Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter