CHAPTER 16

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

Soyeon's POV

I am thinking about the meet with Boram. I don't know which motivation made me ask her to take me to her house. I'm also surprised at myself. However, she agreed, maybe it was a bit force. Her house was in a labour area, it was small but warm.

- I guess this is nothing to your house._She said. I don't know why but I don't like her look down on hersseft like this. It makes me hurt.

- It's small but warm and nice. Don't say that, ok?

- Uhm._ She nodded her head slightly._ Do you drink anything?

- No need. Ah, I think your bike need to be fixed._ She foused on me too much and forgot about her main purpose wen going back home.

- Ah! I almost forgot. Wait here a second, ok? I'll be back soon._ I giggled when seeing her hurry gesture. It was like a chicken, it was cute to me.

Like waht she said, she went back just after a few minutes. I asked her about her job, she answered it. Our topic was limited. I wasnt to enlarge it. I think I'll go back to that house again, I want to get close to this little girl. I have no reason for that. Now, I need to sleep to wake up early tomorrow morning.

End Soyeon's POV

Hyomin's POV

Today I have class in the morning, so I have to go to school early than the other days. When I go there, I saw Qri working busily. Not like usual, I don't get closse to her place, I just watch her from a far. Why? Because I need to identify my feeling toward her. This grows bigger and bigger everyday, it disturbs me a lot, but I also like it a lot. I go to my class and see students there. After teaching the lession, a student asks me.

- I hear many people say our job doesn't make much money. I'm afraid I'll focus on money too much and forget about the real meaning of art. Can you help me?

I smile when listening this question. This girl is like me in the past.

- You don't need to be afraid because art is friendly. It's for anyone in this world. You don't need to worry because when that time comes, you'll know what you love more. Art or money. I believe that if you really love something, you needn't make effort to love it. Because love is natural, you know? If, you love art more in the future, don't be scared, just face to the allurement. The true love will win everything.

After I finish my words, all the students clap their hands for me, which makes me happy. I don't know why I can say these words. Maybe because I'm in love now.

End Hyomin's POV

JIyeon's POV

It's a busy day to me, besides the new cases, I have to deal with the old ones. My boss ask to whitewash for the people in mistake cases in the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter