CHAPTER 1

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 PARK FAMILY

 Youngest daughters's room

- My little princess, wake up!_ Mr.Park used the smooth voice to wake his favorite daughter up.

- Dad, today is Sunday, let me sleep more._ With her image right now, nobody can believe this is a public prosecutor who is mature, firm and sharp in daily trial.

- Come on. I entreat you, wake up!_ Only this daughter can make the president of Park Royalty soft like this, even her two elder sisters don't have this honor.

- Alright, you go out first, please._ This was the end of her weekend.

 Dining room

- Good morning, dad._ Two elder lady greeted their father respectfully, somtimes they felt sad about Mr.Park distinction but they also took care of well their little sister. Especially his second child, he couldn't understand her. Mrs.Park advised him many times but problems are still there.

- Uhm._ He sat down and read papers. He couldn't explain his own why he treated differently among them. Although his two other sisters were talent and beautiful as well.

The atmosphere was so awkward and it seemed that each person was dipping into her/his thoughts.

- Let's eat breakfast together, Jiyeon hasn't come down..._ She didn't finish her words because...

- I'm here._ She didn't forget to use her "innocent" face to change the atmosphere into better mode._Hi, Soyeon unnie! Hi, Hyomin unnie.

Hyomin smiled brightly to respond while Soyeon just nodded her head.

- Sit down and eat._ Mr.Park leaved the newspaper away and looked at Jiyeon.

- Soyeon, Hyomin, you two should eat too._ Mrs.Park was quick-wetted enough to notice her elder daughters' feeling. She also felt sad that her husband was partial among their children. She has to find out a good solution before the gap between him and two girls couldn't be helped.

As for Jiyeon, she felt guity to her sisters when she received too much love from father, Especially when she saw the serious but lonely eyes of Soyeon and the one who always used smiled to cover her real emotions, Hyomin. In her position, all things she could do is that be obedient and love them more also try to become the connectors in their family.

Internal condition was that but to eveyone their family was the bright point for them to learn, was known as the most honorable family in Asia. Park Royalty was one of the best company about services run by CEO Park In Jung - Soyeon. She was an austere with elegant outlook which made workers respect and admire in her talents and her caring about them. Hyomin known as Park Sunyoung was an excellent professor of Seoul University. Althought she was invited to teach at Harvard, she decided to contribute to her country. She was loved because of friendly character and special method of teaching. Soyeon and Hyomin were names that Jiyeon has called since they were young and only peple who were close to them knew about them. Jiyeon became an elite public prosecutor in Seoul Courts not only to make her eldest sister's dream came true because she had to take their father's position but also to protect the justice. However. one case in the past made her fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter