CHAPTER 45

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 45

Today was the day the Parks sister went back to their house. Before that, the girls had their time to say goodbye.

Qri and Hyomin had their talk on the waiting chairs. At first, they just kept silent. Then, Qri held the other’s hand. Hyomin looked at the older.

-Fighting! I’ll wait for your news no matter it is good or bad, we’ll deal with it together, ok? _Qri knew that Hyomin was afraid. She knew that because of this love, the younger had to take risk of her relationship with the father, which was getting better.

-I know. I’ll do my best, Don’t worry. _Hyomin did knew that the older was worried for her. She also realized that Qri was scared, but the other never showed her to calm her down.

-Uhm.

Hyomin took the painting that Qri had drawn for her. She felt this was a very precious gift from her girlfriend.

-Your drawing is very beautiful. _Hyomin wanted to change the topic. Yesterday, when she received the painting from Qri, she could not speak a proper. She felt so touched at that time. Now, she had a proper chance to give some feedbacks.

-Really? _Qri asked back. She did not want to get some “fluttering” comments to make her happy, but it was fake happiness. She wanted a true comment from her girlfriend.

-Of course. I, as a professor, never give an irresponsible comment to any paintings. It’s my jobs almost everyday, you know? You don’t believe me? _Hyomin knew what the other was thinking, so she had to stop it right away before it was too far. Her words were all true. Even though, Qri was her beloved one, but she did not want to hurt the other’s heart by lies. She still had a half of a truth that she wanted to know.

-I don’t mean that. It’s just … _Qri did not want to let the other misunderstand her.Hyomin hugged Qri tight to let the latter know that she was here to comfort and ease the pain that Qri had to suffer for a long time. Hyomin could feel that Qri also hugged her back tight. She smiled, then she released the hug. She showed Qri the painting.

-I understand what you are thinking, but look at your painting. Let’s point out the mistakes or some bad points in that, I’ll debate with you. _Qri smiled at the younger. Because of her, Hyomin could do all her best to make her feel better.

-No need to do that. I believe in your art eyes. _Qri did not want to make this story that far. She trusted this girl by all her heart.

-When I get back to my house, whenever I miss you, I’ll look at this painting to think of you. _Hyomin said. Qri could feel that the other needed her courage.

-Don’t be afraid, huh? _Hyomin nodded her head. _I wonder what other couples are doing, especially, Boram. I can’t not imagine what would she like when she is in love.

-Really? I also wonder why Soyeon unnie loved your friend. She is very strict, but a beloved unnie to us. It’s hard for me to imagine.

-I also how your younger sister can tame our Eunjung. She’s not easy one, you know?

-I don’t know either, but my Jiyeon is not also easy to get. _Hyomin was proud to say.

-Ok, let’s go back and prepare to go back to your house. _Qri said.

Boram and Soyeon had a talk in the canteen of the hospital. Boram looked at the other while, Soyeon just kept silent since they were here. Boram knew that the other was thinking, so she did not want to disturb the other. Then, Soyeon looked back at Boram.

-I want to ask you a question? I don’t meant to doubt you, but I want to confirm about this for the last time before I go home.

Boram said nothing. She was waing for the question.

-Won't you regret to love me and get through this hard time with me? _Boram realized that Soyeon needed her support now.

-Park Soyeon, listen. _Soyeon was sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter