CHAPTER 10

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

Eunjung's POV

To deal with the clubs' problem, I have a plain for it but it's a little bit dangerous. Therefore, I want to take my mom and Gyuri to somewhere to relax. 

- Why so sudden, Jungie? I think you must be busy, right?_ That's my mother. She's very clever than her appearance. Usually I don't like go out much so it makes my mother suspect. I have to persuade her.

- Yes, but Gyuri came back so I want us have some activities together plus I'm free today. My staff can deal with the clubs so you don't need to worry.

- Really? Are you sure?

- Yes, I talked about this Gyuri and she agreed with my plan._ I wink at Gyuri and luckily she understands it.

- She asked me about this before and I said yes of course. It's been a long time since I left Korea. What do you think?_ That's my friend. She helps me alyhough she doesn't know anything.

Finally we go out to have a relax day. I'm very happy because I can make the people who i love smile although I am pranked much, especial Gyuri. We come to amusement park to play game then have a nice lunch and watch a movie that my mother likes. It's boring to me, I think Gyuri'll be like me but I'm wrong, she immersed in that movie. They're a real couple and I like redundant to them. However, this is a great day to me. We come home in the evening. When I'm in my room to prepare for the plan, Gyuri comes

- Why do you come here?

- I saw your plan. It's dangerous. Are ytou sure...

- Yes. It's the best solution.

- I understand so what should I do to help you?

- Take care of my mother._ She nods her head to reply me.

End Eunjung's POV

Hyomin's POV

I have to stay at home for a week for my legs fully recover. It's about to end so I'm very happy. On the last days, I have to stay in my room without going out. Sometime Soyeon unnie or Jiyeonie will come to play with me. I'm very lucky to have them as my sisters. Now my legs have recovered so I decide to go to downstairs and go to the kitchen.

- Why are you here? You should in your room, miss_ She's the manager of this house, she's very strick and I don't like her much.

- I'm fine now. I come here to help you. Do you have anything that I can help?

- No, miss. This's our job so you needn't help us. Please come back to your room.

- Ok._ I can stand talking with her so I come back to my room. When I talk to her, it make me feel uncomfortable.

When I'm alone in my room, I think about Photo again. Photo's my dog that I had raised him since she was a puppy. He was only true friend when I was a child. Because I have a rich background so almost my friends who played with me just made used of me. I know it so I don't believe in friendship except Sunny. Before I met Sunny, Photo was my best friend but then he died of illness. He died in a hospital and since then I hate going to there. Now, I think it's time for me move on. I'm glad I have a friend like Sunny. When I come back to school I have to say sorry to her. Later, I receive a call from school ask about my health and they said if I was fine now, they asked me to go back to work as soon as possible. I have never felt so happy to go to work. I'm ready for tomorrow.

End Hyomin's POV

Soyeon's POV

After I solve the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter