CHAPTER 9

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

Jiyeon's POV

Ater leaving that club, I go straight to my office. Of course to cover my missing yesterday, I have called Jieun to ask for her help. Therefore, everyone in my house just think that I slept at her house. Thinking that hateful face, I want to slap her right away. When she talked to me, she always smiled. It was just slight smiles but it really disturbed me. I wonder that that girl and I have ever met each other before. I shake my head to forget about the owner of that club, I need to focus today because this is my first day as new position. When I arrive the office, I see a scene that make my Dino mode on.

- Jiyeon, you come._ Jieun's smling at me and she's bringing a lot of documents. Where're the other guys?

- Why do you bring these, huh?

- Ah, the boss ask us to read these document.

- Why don't the others help you?_ I think my face isn't good at all.

- Jiyeon ah, don't be mad, ok? They went out for breakfast before the boss called.

At that time, the others come back. They are scared of my death glare, I know it. Calm down, Park Jiyeon!

- Everyone helps her.

Then we discuss about the movement to prevent unjustice. We have the work to do at night. This is my first misson at a head clerk. Later, Jieun start to ask me where I was and what I did but what she received is "I'll tell you later". I know I can hide her forever but at least I don't want to talk about that right now. Why i think much about that hateful girl?

End Jiyeon's POV

Qri's POV

I start to get used to with this job and what is strange is that i gradually like this place. Like? A word that i haven't used for along time. Ater finishing my checking job in the morning. I read the information of 20 people that I need to remember again. I recall all of them now but the impress me the most is Park Sunyoung of course. I don't need to try to remember her information because I just read once and everything's in my mind. I remember that I have to her to give this medicine for her. It's good for her injury, I think. I go to Art area to find her but I don't see her.

- Can I ask you this?_ I ask her students.

- Yes.

- Do you see Prof. Sunyoung?

- We don't see her. If you want to know you can go to Teacher Room over there.

- Thank you._ This is the first I make a conversation with someone first. 

Then I go to Teacher Room.

-Excuse me! Can I ask something?

- What's wrong?_ A young teacher ask me.

- Have you seen Prof. Sunyoung?

- Ah, she's absent today.

- Do you know why?

- In her report she said she need to go to hospital.

- Ah, yes. Thank you._ I just realize that I have made two conversation which I speak first. I obvously know that This is because of Park Sunyoung. Then I come back to my job as usual.

End Qri's POV

Hyomin's POV

Today, I have to go to hospital with my mother. However, I haven't waked up yet. I don't want to go there, that is a scary place to me. I hate that place. Why? Because...

- Minnie, wake up. We need to go to hospital to check your injury.

- Mom, no need. It will be fine if I take a rest today.

- Minnie, I know you don't like hospital but please move on, ok? I don't force you but I'll wait for you downstairs._ Then she goes out. Her words make me think alot. I think it't tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter