CHAPTER 26

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

After a few days to think straight, Eunjung decided to meet Jiyeon. It was a hard decison for her to do this because she didn't want to see the other in this time, but she had no choice. Her father was priority, he was more important than her feeling. Now, she is in a coffee shop to meet the other.

- I don't want to waste our time, so I'll go straight to the point._ Jiyeon could feel that the other didn't want to meet her like this, and she knew what made the other here, face to face with her again. She just sighed and nodded her head to let Eunjung continue her words._ You know about my father's case, right?

- Yes, I'm in that case now._ Replying Jiyeon was a smirk on Eunjung's face.

- I knew it. You're an excellent actress, huh?

- What do you mean?_ Jiyeon knew this would lead their relationship worse. Eunjung had misunderstood her, and she couldn't give the other a proper reason about that. In another word, she had lost Eunjung's trust. About Eunjung, she felt her heart hurt a bit more even she acted cool.

- Stop acting! You're a prosecutor not an actress. I said I didn't want to waste time, so you have the evidence that prove my father's crime._ Eunjung tried hard to not explode before this girl. She needed to know what police and prosecutor had. Of course, she knew that it was hard to get information from Jiyeon. They were in opposite sides.

- Yes, but it's not enough to arrest your father now. That's all I can say. I also don't want to waste time, so for your information, I'm not an actress because I never acts. It's up to you to believe me or not._ Jiyeon couldn't stand this anymore, she felt really uncomfortable and... hurt when being misunderstood like this. If somebody else misunderstood her, she could ignore it, but Eunjung was different. She even didn't know the proper reason for this kind of feeling. After saying, she left.

 As for Eunjung, she just silently sit at the coffee shop and thought about Jiyeon's attitude. She could feel the sorrow's eyes of the other which made her feel disturbed. She needed to be strong  to investigate her father's case first. Anything else was not important at this time.

Seoul University, Breaktime

It was a few days after the day Qri saw Hyomin refused her to have a day out with Sunny. Since that day, Hyomin couldn't see or talk to the other. Everytime she wanted to talk to the other, Qri would make some ecuses to leave. She was totally blank about the reason, and today, Hyomin determined to find out what was happening. She did know that Qri was not a person avoiding without any reason. About Qri, she was not a selfish person that always wanted to keep the other beside, but she was extremely disappoited that Hyomin hid her and didn't say the truth when she asked. 

- Qri unnie! Wait for me!_ Hyomin went fast toward Qri while the other just pretened like she didn't hear anything and kept walking. Then, Hyomin sped up and she finally stood in front of the older._ Unnie! Why do you avoid me these days?

- I'm not, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter