CHAPTER 8

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

- I fell from the stair at school and got hurt at ankles. My injure was about to recover but I reached a high bookshelf and made it hurt again._ Hyomin knew that she couldn't hide anymore.

- Why don't you talk to us about this? Why? Unnie, why?_ After hearing that, Jiyeon started to cry. She remembered that this unnie always hid her problem.

- Don't cry. I'm sorry, I don't want make you worry._ Hyomin wiped her little sister's tears and hugged Jiyeon._ I promise I'll not do this again. I'll tell you about my problems, huh. Please, don't cry.

- You had better keep your promise, Hyomin._ Soyeon couldn't stand seeing her sisters cry. Her dream was made them smile in happiness.

Finally, they got home. Their father was very pleased because of Jiyeon's promotion. He only noticed about her. Jiyeon wanted to talk about Hyomin's injury but she received a shake from her sister. However, their mother saw that. After the meal, the unnies were with their mother in her room, Jiyeon was with the father in the livingroom.

- Hyomin, this silly girl, you made me worry again.

- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.

- This girl is..._ She knew that she had to do something to help the relationship between her elder daughters and her husband before too late._ Soyeon, you are like her too,right?

- Mom, I...

- I know you two don't want to make me worried but you do make me worried if you don't tell me your problems. We're family so we have to share with one another. Come here!_ Then she hugged her daughters in her embrace.

Jiyeon's POV

The next morning, I go to work like normal but my soul is not there. Fortunately, there aren't many jobs to deal with. I don't want to have lunch but I can't do this because of Jieun, she "drags" me to canteen and forces me to eat. Thanks to her, I can smile a bit. On the way I drive back to my home but I don't want to. I felt uncomfortable when I think about my unnies. I receives the care from my parents although my mother doesn't show directly. I want to go somewhere else, suddenly I think about that club. I know that is not a good place for me but I want to to drink. I think if I am drunk, I'll feel better. I come to that club and choose a seat in a the corner of the club, I don't want to be a center. i drink some glasses of wine and I am a bit drunk. Suddenly, a group of boys comes to my place.

- Young lady, come here alone. You don't scare of bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter