CHAPTER 7

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

After we finished the presentation,Hyomin and Sunny went to the canteen to have lunch. Because they came late so everyone took almost seats.

- Hey. Sunny! Those seats are empty. Let's go there.

She nodded her head and followed Hyomin.

 About Qri, she usually ate alone, no one dared to eat with her because of cold face but it seemed that her habit was about to change. 

Hyomin's POV

When we get close to the seats, I think I know the person who is sitting there, It's so familiar!

- Can we sit here?_ I ask politely

She look up and it's her, the person that i want to again. My wish came true and I can see her surprised face but it doesn't show clearly.

- We meet again. This time we can properly introduce to each other, right? I'm Park Sunyoung, she's Lee Sunny. We are in art._ Sunny and the girl bow to each other.

- I'm Lee Ji Hyun, security staff.

- Finally I know your name.

Then we take food and sit down. I know that Sunny doen't want to each with strange people but we have no choice and I like this too. She says nothing and makes the atmostphere more akward. Usually, she speaks more than me. I don't know why but my eyes can't look at anywhere else but Jihyun's face. She's very beautiful but that has a bit indifferent if I don't want to say it's super cold.

- Why don't you eat?_ She asks me and makes my cheeks red.

- Ah, my stomach isn't well.

- Are you ok?

- No, I'm fine. Now I can eat again._  i just dicover that her chracter isn't cold like her face. It made me want to step into her world. I don't think she's scary at all and what she says next makes me startle.

End Hyomin's POV

Qri's POV

After that, we become silebt again. I am the passive person so i don't know how to talk to other people. This is the first after 11 years, i want to talk with somebody. I think this girl can make me smile somehow. I barely smile except with my true friends. During the lunch, she talks about the news, the work with that girl and me until she doen't know what to say next. Sometimes I'll say something, I think she'll get bored soon but I am wrong, her face doesn't show that. then I notice that she touch her ankle. i know she has got injured because she failed from the stairs but I could see that she is putting up with and doesn't show how painful it is. This thing makes I think back about her. She's not happy person like I thought.

- Have your injured recovered?

- Huh? Ah...You see that. It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter