CHAPTER 33

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33

Hyomin's POV

- EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, PARK HYOMIN!_ I see many pictures flying in the air. They're photos of Qri and me hanging out. My father knows it.

- What Are You Doing?_ My mother hugged my face. i know it is reddening.

- Don't you see what your daughter did? She's dating with a security of her school! It'll be a hot topic for the reporters if they find out this. Do you understand that?_ I just keep silent because I haven't prepared for this situation yet. 

- Minnie!

- Unnie!

I hear Soyeon and Jiyeon's voice. They hug me tight, but I'm still frozen. I don't have any reaction. Why? Because I'm worried for her, Qri. I know that my father'll not let it go easily. I don't want to make any trouble for her. She's the first one who makes my heart feel this way. I don't want to lose her, but i can't be selfish to make her suffer.

What should I do. Qri?

Jiyeon's POV

I just came back from work, then i hear something noisy in the house. What a coincidence! Soyeon's also back.

- What's wrong?_ Unnie asked.

- I don't know._ i shrug my shoulder.

Wharn we get in, we are shocked to see Minnie standing in front of my dad in mom's embrace with a red cheek. We all know that she was just slapped.

- Minnie!

- Unnie!_ I don't know what's happening, but i know Hyomin unnie need us now. I extremely hurt when seeing her like this. Then I notice some photos on the floor. I think for a while. With what i heard from my father when I getting in the house, and these pictures. That mean Minnie is dating with this girl who is a security.

- Break up with her, then I'll consider today hadn't happen anything._ i can feel Hyomin unnie's body is stiff, and i notice that she clenches her hand into fist.

I suddenly think about my feeling for Eunjung. is it love? if it is, what should I do with it or hold it back becasue I know it'll lead to painfulness first before hapiness.

Soyeon's POV

- Dad, let her rest first. She's still in shock. Let her calm down and think straight._ In this situation, i need to ease my dad first, even though i'm worred for Minnie. She looks not okay at all.

- You two take her to her room and let her rest._ Mom says. She tries to help us.

Three of us are in Hyomin's room. She just keeps silent. I don't want to see my cheerful donsaeng (youger sister) become like this.

- Unnie, are you dating with that girl?_ Jiyeon asks the lifeless girl stitting on her bed. Minnie just nods her head. I sigh. This'll not end here.

- How long?_ I ask.

- Almost 2 months.

- Do you think that you can't break up with her?_ I know this kind of question is straight, but i need to identify how much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter