CHAPTER 31

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31

- Let her go!_ Buynghee and Boram was startle because of the voice.

- Soyeon._ Byunghee loosened his hand from Boram's wrist. He was scared of Soyeon's eyes, which was extremely fierce. About Boram, she didn't know what to say. She had never seen an angry Soyeon. It was not kidding! 

- Why're you here, Byunghee? I know that you just like the luxious places. Then, why're you here?_ Soyeon's voice wasn't loud, but it made this guy frightened. He just tried to stand still. Even though, Boram knew that Soyeon was protecting her, but she didn't want to see Soyeon like this because she knew it was hard to be a chairman. Therefore, when Soyeon with her, Boram wanted to make the other smile as much as she could.

- Soyeonie, calm down. He just wants to talk with me._ Boram hold Soyeon's wrist to calm the other down.

- But I know that he has no reason to disturb you like this._ Soyeon's was softer when talking with Boram. 

- I just want to know why you choose this poor and useless girl but me. I can't lose to her._ Byunghee decided to say what he thinks._ if you marry me, you'll get many benifits. 

- Don't underestimate her, Byunghee, and i don't need those benefits. We'll talk later. Now, we have to go._ Soyeon hold Boram's wrist and was about to leave, but before she left, she whispered on Byung's ear that Boram couldn't here. "Don't touch this girl, or else, you'll regret about it."

​After leaving the café, the girls was walking to home. No one wanted to speak up first. Soyeon was thinking that what she would do to protect the other girl from this Byunghee, and more difficut was her family, maybe, in the future. Boram knew that her life wouldn't peaceful like before if she related to Soyeon, but she loved Soyeon, so it wasn't a matter anymore, but that man was right. She couldn't help anything for Soyeon. However, Boram tried to think positive.

- I'm sorry._ Soyeon broke the silence. She felt so guity that she made the other was in trouble like this._ i'll leave if you want. I have make trouble for you.

- Don't say like that. You have no fault here. You said we're friend, so don't say like that. I don't like it._ Soyeon just smiled when hearing this words from Boram because it made her feel warm.

- Uhm.

- Don't think about it. Let's go. I'll cook for you my forte dish. It'll make you feel better._ On the rest of the day, Boram told many funny stories to make Soyeon laugh.

Next day

Hyomin came to the ssecurity room to meet Qri. She made breakfast for the other. Mrs.Park was surprised because she saw Hyomin be in the kitchen in early morning. Hyomin was a good cook, but she didn't cook regularly because she was busy, and she was also lazy. Moreover, she never got up early just to make breakfast. However, because of the girl she loved, she did it.

- Oh, Prof.Park. Why're you here?_ An security staff asked her.

- Ah, I want to meet Lee Qri shi._ Hyomin smiled brightly at that security staff, which made he wanted to faint.

- She's just gone out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter