CHAPTER 30

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

Jiyeon's POV

Everyone is looking at me and wating for my answer. I knew this was a trap of Mr.Kang. He doesn't like me, so I'm not surprised to be in this kind of situation. Thanks to Eunjung, it isn't hard to go through this situation.I have to be in this case. With that, I promised to Eunjung. 

- Before I answer this question, I want to ask Mr.Kang a question? Can I?

 - Go ahead._ Another boss answer me, and she is the most poweful here. I can say like that because she's the highest boss.

- Why do you know about this?_ My question makes him scared. He can't say that he spies me because it's illegal.

- I...

- I guess you saw someone else but me. Do you remember the time?

- I don't remember it clearly._ I smile a bit when I know he can't report me anymore. I can't make him embarrased, but he wants to kick me out of this case. it's not a good idea.

- You're too busy with the other cases, so I think you're stressed.

- Mr. Kang! Let her in this case, huh? You know that she's good, right?_ Another says.

- Ok, but I have to observe her._ Mr. Kang says. Sometimes, I think he's a bit annoying, but this time he's really annoying, but it's not a big deal for me.

- No need. She can deal this case alone. I believe in her. You can go back to work._ The highest boss says. She makes me released, but worried at the same time. I know it's not easy like this.

Eunjung's POV

I'm in my room and do some paper work of the bars. Even though I'm worried for my father, but I can do nothing about it. Therefore, I have to trust Jiyeon and wait for the news. I've never believed anyone but my mother and Gyuri. However, I believe in this girl. Maybe because I love her, but i know it's not all. I can't explain what the rason is, but i'm pleased with it.

Knock Knock

- Come in._ I still focus on the papers.

- Don't work too hard, Jungie.!

- Mom, why are you here?_ I'm surprised and i guess I have a very bright smile on my face. Yes, you know what i mean, a true smile.

- I want to visit you, and ask you something._ My mother smiles at me, but i still feel something sad on her face. Therefore, I decide to talk to her first.

- What's wrong, mom?

- I bring you your favourite food. Come here and eat._ My mother doesn't answer my question, which makes me more worried. I come to her place, but i don't eat, I just want to know what bothers my mother.

- Jungie, eat first. I'll answer it later.

- But..._ I still feel uneasy. I know I never win her, so I eat my favorite food, but it's not delicious at all. It's not because my mother didn't cook well, but because I eat it in hurry.

- Don't need to be that hurry._ I still eat fast because I want to know the reason.

- Now, tell me what bothers you._ I ask her straight after finishing me the meal.

- Ok, I will ask you this question, but you have answer it honestly, or else just keep silent, ok?_ I nod my head._ What's Jiyeon's job, actually?

Hyomin's POV

I'm laying on my bed and smile like an idiot. I know about it because when it comes to Qri, I'll become an idiot. Now, I'm thinking about her, about the our first date.

Flashback

We were in a big garden with full of flowers. Even I said that i would take her to a unpredicted beautiful place on the road, but I had planed the way. How could I do that? Because my hobby is to take photos, so i know many beautiful places.

- Wow._ I heard it from her even it was pretty small. I smiled brightly because I could make her pleased.

- This is my favorite place.I usually come here to take photos and enjoys fresh air._ She just listened to my words carefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter