CHAPTER 13

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

Qri's POV

When my mother said she would stay with me, I know my peaceful life is was over. Like this morning, she insisted on cooking breakfast for me, however I don't want to. I usually have a quick one with sandwiches and milk. Fortunately, it doesn't make me late for work. Somehow, I like this job and don't want to change anymore. While thinking, I dont notice that somebody stands in front of me for a while.

- Can I talk to you?_ It's Sunny, why's she here?

- Yes.

We go to the school cafeteria to have a talk. However, we just sits there without saying anything. Finally, she speaks up.

- You know you are special, don't you?

- What?_ I can't understand the girl in front of me. I know that she doesn't like me at all. I can read it in her eyes.

- I haven't seen her be like that before but yesterday._ Now, I can guess what she means. Is she envious with me because of Sunyoung, but yesterday? What happened?

- Who?

- Hyomin, ah, Sunyoung. She couldn't focus on working, eventhough she didn't admit, I know you're the reason.

- So?_ I try to be cool, but  I'm very confused now because of her words. Am I that important?

- Nothing. I just want to let you know._ She goes out, and leave me a big question mark. Why does she call Sunyoung as Hyomin?

End Qri's POV

Hyomin's POV

Yesterday, I didnt know why I acted like that. I felt sorry because I made Sunny worred. She tried to do everything to make me smile. What a good friend! I think I need to invite her for a meal to say thanks. Now, I just walk aroud the school because I have no lass now. I  see Qri sitting in the school cafeteria. Somehow, I feel very happy to see her. What's wrong with me?

- Qri, you're back_ She look at me and smile slightly_ Can I sit here?

- Yes.

- Am I disturbing your work?_It's always me who make the atmosphere.

- Not really. I can stay a bit more.

- That's good. Why were you absent yesterday? You had something to deal with?

- Uhm. My mother has lived in US, but came back yesterday.

- Ah, I see._ Her answer makes me relieve, atleast she didn't get sick like I thought.

- I have to go now. See you later.

- See you later. Have a good working day_I smile at her, and she also smiles at me, the beautiful smile that I try to remember.

- You too.

End Hyomin's POV

Eunjung's POV

I don't know the reason why I was released but the others. It's not in my plan, something happened but I didn't know. After wandering on the street in a night. I come home with exhauted face. Whenever I don't know how to deal with something, I usually wander like that, it's my habit.

- You're back. Where did you go last year?_ When I see my mother with panda's eyes, I want slap myself hard because I make my mother worred.

- I'm sorry mom, I need to deal with some problems in bars. I worked a bit late, so I slept there instead._ I have to make a lie.

- Uhm, but don't work too hard, ok? Ah, Gyuri is waiting for you. She's in your room.

In my room

When I enter my room, she quickly pushes me on bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter