CHAPTER 47

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 47

THE PARKS’ HOUSE
The 3 girls went back to their rooms, but they did not sleep. 
Jiyeon’s room (Jiyeon’s POV)
I go back to my room. Then, I check my phone, and I smile when I see a message from Eunjung. 
“How’s everything? Are you tired? I guess so. I hope that I can discharge from this hospital to help you.” 
Eunjung’s always worried about me so much that she does not care for herself.  I decide to text her back.
“I’m still trying here. Don’t worry because we have our mothers, right? Ah, how about your father?” _ I want to make sure that no one else against our relationship in our familes, especially our parents.
After 2-3 minutes, I get a reply. I guess that she’s waiting the reply from me. It’s a bit late now. 
“You don’t need to worry about my father. I can deal with him. You should sleep. It’s late.”
She asks me to sleep. What about her? She hasn’t slept yet.
“Then why you still reply my message. Don’t you wait for my reply?” 
After a minute later, I get a reply. It’s obvious that she waits for me. I feel more exciting. 
“Yes, I’ve waited for you, but I don’t think a disciplined person like you will stay up late like this.  Besides, I’m used to staying up late like this. Now, go to sleep. I don’t want to my girl get sick.” _My face gets red while reading her message. She always knows how to make me feel in a special way. Then, my phone vibrates again. It’s another message from her. 
“I think that my girl’s face is getting red, right? ☺ “ 
Is she teasing me now? I’ll not reply her message. I lie on the bed, but I can’t sleep. My phone vibrates once again.
“Don’t be mad, my girl. Sleep tight and dream about me.” _ My girlfriend is so plausible. I need to aware about this. “Who’s your girl, huh? Good night, then.” _ After that, I go to sleep and that night I have a sweet dream with Eunjung.
Hyomin’s room (Hyomin’s POV)
When I get back to my room, the first thing I do is lying on the bed. I’m totally exhausted, but I don’t allow myself to give up since I know my girlfriend believes and waits for me. Thinking of her, I check my phone with the hope that she texts for me something. I smile brightly when I see a message from her.
“I guess that my girlfriend is doing well, right? Don’t worry about me. I’m doing fine here. “ _ I feel extremely warm while reading the message. She always knows how to make me feel better.
“I hope that everything will alright soon. My father is a stubborn person.” _ My father and I are not very harmonious, so I’m a bit worried. I guess that she has slept already since she is not a night owl. Therefore, I close my eyes and am about to sleep. Then, I feel that my phone vibrates. It’s a message from her.
“Don’t worry, you still have me. It’s late. You should take a rest soon because tomorrow will be another day to fight.” _ She’s awake? 
“Why haven’t you slept? Something bothers you?” After a while, I receive her reply.
“No. It’s just that I want to get your reply, so I stay a bit up late.” _ I smile slightly. My girlfriend is so cute and considerate even she doesn’t show much.
“Are you tired? I’ve just talked to my dad. I’m in my room now.”
“Uhm. I’m not that tired. You should go to sleep. You still need to go to work tomorrow._ She always cares for me like that.
“I’ll go to sleep, but before that, I’ll enjoy your painting. I miss you so much.” It’s just a day without her, but I find it boring. I don’t realize that she can affect me that much. She doesn’t answer my message. I start to get worried. Are my words too much? Then my phone vibrates again.
“Stop being cheesy. Go to sleep now. Good night.” _ I feel extremely happy to see her reply. “Sleep tight.” I reply.
Soyeon’s room (Soyeon’s POV)
Today is not a good day to me. Even though I can expect this, but I still feel tired because of my father’s attitude. I am supposed to be the strong one to protect my sisters, but I didn’t do that well. On the other hand, my two younger sisters protected me. I don’t know why but I couldn’t hold back my tears and let it drop down. I have never been that weak in front of my sisters since I’m the eldest one. It seems that my sisters have grown up a lot. Then, what can I do for them now when they can take care of themselves well? After a while, I realize that Boram texted me a message.
“I think that my girlfriend is doing well, right? Don’t make pressure for yourself.” _ She really understands me. I smile when reading her words.
“I think that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter